YAAAAAY~!~!~! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiboy12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]my tama just had a baby ill tell u how when ur tama is in between 5 and 10 this will work, set time to 2:59 or 6:59 then wait one minute the match maker will come press the b button when the little book is open for a girl and push the b button when little book is closed for a boy then the matchmaker will pick someone to be ur hubby/wife press yes to "love?" and then it will have a baby my tamas hubby looked like a ghost hehe[/SIZE] :huh:

Really? Cool I'll Try That Next Time Thanks For The Tip! Read My Signature!

[SIZE=14pt]y tama jusmt had a baby ill tell u how when ur tama is in between 5 and 10 this will work, set time to 2:59 or 6:59 then wait one minute the match maker will come press the b button when the little book is open for a girl and push the b button when little book is closed for a boy then the matchmaker will pick someone to be ur hubby/wife press yes to "love?" and then it will have a baby my tamas hubby looked like a ghost hehe[/SIZE] :D
mine got a girl Bunbuntchi as a mate from matchmaker

didnt use the cheat tho

plus the outcome of a Masktchi and a Bunbuntchi mating will create a girl Teletchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back