YAH! OLDIE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a Oldie??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Want one

• Trying to get one

• Only want It because of Oyajitchi

• No, It's take to long/ i don't plan of

• No!!! I don't like them

• Yes, I WANT THEM!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Yay!! My "Shay" Mimiyortchi evolved into the Matchmaker aka Mrs. Busybody. I can't wait untill my Sean :ichigotchi: turns into a oldie!!

Did you now or ever had a Oldie!?

I want one! But I don't really want to grow mine into one for some reason.

Sorry that sounds a little confusing....

Congrats! Good job! :ichigotchi:

I've had two Old characters. One lived to 39 and then died, and the other was on pause and then the batteries died x.x' I don't remember how old the second one was. I think it was only 13 or 14.

I often let my tamas turn into oldies - well, as long as I have another tama running of the opposite gender. Then I know I can let it turn into an oldie too and they can keep the generations going ;)

Oldies are good fun - I prefer the Ojitchis to the Otokitchis, but they always look good using the items :D

Well when I was at my school... Playing with my tama my friend Burst out laughing saying "whats that" I thought OMG its the matchmaker but it wasnt! It was my tama!

I mated with the Oldies!! YaY, They have babies!! :huh: It doesn't take them that long to mate like Adults.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back