Yaoi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
i just wanted to know what everone thought of yaoi (boyxboy) in anime, i personally don't hate it in fact i have a fav couple (sasunaru)

Please express your thoughts ^^

i think yaoi's kinda cute but not to the extreme and i don't read that much into it....o_O. I like SasuNaru also, as well and LightXL, and sorta RoyXEdward. I know, i'm weird, but me and my friends think its kinda cute....o.o

i just wanted to know what everone thought of yaoi (boyxboy) in anime, i personally don't hate it in fact i have a fav couple (sasunaru)
Please express your thoughts ^^
I can cope with fangirls of any sort, even yaoi. I have a sort of resistance to them. A lot of my friend are disgusted by fangirls, but I am not. At least, I'm not any more. I'm not a fangirl myself, though :) . So don't be shy to PM to me that you are fangirl, becauseI can handle it!

~Camelle

I can cope with fangirls of any sort, even yaoi. I have a sort of resistance to them. A lot of my friend are disgusted by fangirls, but I am not. At least, I'm not any more. I'm not a fangirl myself, though :) . So don't be shy to PM to me that you are fangirl, becauseI can handle it!
~Camelle
I know, TW/P is an animenoob, but what do you mean by fangirl?

I know, TW/P is an animenoob, but what do you mean by fangirl?
a fangirl is someone who is absolutely obsessed with something like me im a sasunaru fangirl and a johnny deep fangirl, yea i love sasunaru TOO CUTE! LOL

In art, really. but when its like, jokes about it. I really find MattxMello to be very cute by Two artists on DeviantART, but thats really it ^_^

In art, really. but when its like, jokes about it. I really find MattxMello to be very cute by Two artists on DeviantART, but thats really it :D
I love MattxMello!

I have no problem with it...

Only canon though plz.

I don't mind Yaoi or Yuri.

I don't like it when fans feel the need enveryone needs to be in a pairing and in love all the time. That or with rabid yaoi fans making the said character an extream weepy uke and act OOC.

Fanboys can be the same way also.

I also don't mind fans, either, as long they keep their obessions ot themselves and don't get butthurt over opinion.

I don't mind Yaoi or Yuri.
I don't like it when fans feel the need enveryone needs to be in a pairing and in love all the time. That or with rabid yaoi fans making the said character an extream weepy uke and act OOC.

Fanboys can be the same way also.

I also don't mind fans, either, as long they keep their obessions ot themselves and don't get butthurt over opinion.
*golf clap* Well said.

Tama Becca XD totally agreed. LightXL FOREVER! XD their so cute together. and the joking comics with MattXMello are funny XD (on DA)

I only like LxLight when theyre working. like, working partners on the Kira case. see? thats when theyre a couple! :p

I agree. mostly funny or cute yaoi is best. i'm mean, i do not want to see my favorite anime guys tongueing...lol

RoyXEdward and EnvyXEdward

yes, Envy is a boy if you look past the girl voice and the skirt

Last edited by a moderator:
i think sasunaru is the best couple around and I kind of like it when they make naruto super uke-ish and OOC yayz!

lol. my friends are total spazzes for sasunaru XD and we hate sakura!!! ah XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back