Yasashii...Whats up with that?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tAmAObsEssion

Reaction score
Yasashii is another bandai tama wich goes for $100-$200! like, allot bigger than your average tama! It has buttons instead of icons, and it is considerd the "easy tamagotchi". :)

Uh-huh..

They have gone MUCH higher than that on ebay though. The one I reviewed on my site was sold for $400. Just crazy!

Anyway, I didn't think it was that wonderful. The characters are not cute. I suppose I'd like to play with it again though. Maybe I should have given it another chance.

-M

I know. It makes no cents how their characters are so ugly... It sometimes seems that it is good for nothing, because of that. :p

Well, you don't have to be that hard on it. It is a very unique and sought after one for collectors. It's interesting, I'll give it that.

sorry... I didn`t mean it was the worst! I just thaught that is wasn`t such a good idea to sell a tamagotchi for four hundred dollars, when the characters are not vary cute. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back