Yay, evolved :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 17

Reaction score
my ichigotchi just evolved into Mametchi,

she so cool :)

Madro finally growing up :)

is it 72 hours from now that she can start to breed??

hehehe she eats cake as a snack now instead of bubblegum and eats burgers as a main meal (i think its a burger) instead of a loaf of bread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done! :)

My Mametchi character tama (Basil) has just started to brush his teeth..(at least thats what it looks like he is doing.) So keep an eye out for that :) it looks pretty cute.

wat age was it that it evolved at? mine is 5yrs and still hasnt changd from itchigotchi

mine evolved at age [SIZE=21pt]6[/SIZE] at 3 o'clock.

**sorry it was age 6 not 5, cant tell the difference on the dam screens :) **

Thanks, if ichigotchi's Ichigotchi does it at the same time, thenwe'll know it's a pattern and I can add it to the site... :)

maybe it will evolve tmw, u might not get a Mametchi so it mite be a dif time depending on wot it evolves into

maybe there is a pattern, just he isnt gonna evolve into a Mametchi, we shall soon see wen his evolves,

might be certain time for certain evolves./

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AGAINST GOD! REPENT! REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (*kidding*... uh, congrats?)

yeah she elovled this morning between 9 and 11am, in2 a ....................................

MAMETCHI!!!!! WOOHOO! i think it mayb depends on wat time u hatched it at but i thot i wud of evolved 2nite at 6.18pm and not between 9am and 11am. oh well im happy now

:p yay i think my tama marutchi may evole 2nite or early tomoz

i hatched it yesterday so i hope it does coz dat would be super kl

:p

im potty trainin him atm nd its really hard

:lol: i dont wanna have a tama dat poops evrywhere tho

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AGAINST GOD! REPENT! REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (*kidding*... uh, congrats?)
no offensebut...man i think youre going over the top here...no need to go that kind of way...not that repenting is bad but you know what i mean... :( :eek: :eek: i highly doubt evolution for tamagotchis' are up to god on this case.... :D :D :D :D :D

Lucky

Jack Evolved Into A Young Mimichi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back