Yay, i just had to share this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi-1995

Reaction score
Tokyo, Japan. (I dont speak much japanese!)
WOOHOO ON MY V5 I HAVE THE KUCHIPA FAMILYYYYYY! YAY THEYRE SO CUTE AND I WAS SO SO HAPPY WHEN I FINALLY FOUND YONEPATCHI TO MATE WITH MY KUCHIPATCHI!!! YAY YAY YAY!

I now have two futabatchi boys! yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah! my fiiiiirst pure family!

sorry if this was the wrong place to put it I just didnt really know. i'll keep you updated!

x =]

Cool! I'm on the second gen on my Kuchipa family! Be warned though, one of your babies will turn straight into an adult (Kuchipatchi) ... that's the only consequence of having a pure family.

Yeah i thought that was weird! it changed into kuchipatchi and chibipatchi. chibipatchi is so cute! is it two tamagotchis or one?

they had this cuteee animation where they all got together on the screen even mum and dad and love hearts came and then a pet caaammmee!

I believe the Chibipatchi to be two Tamagotchi (fraternal twins- one boy, one girl), but they're treated as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back