Yay, I'm back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
Hi everybody!!

I think some of you recognises me, I've been very active here since I started this January, but since the upgrade began I have not had acsess to tamatalk from any computer I've tried!!

A few weeks ago I was on a vacation to Virginia in the states, and found that I could acsess tamatalk from there. But, when I got back home to Sweden, I couldn't get here from any computer I tried. I did not know what to do, how to contact anyone about this problem. See, I would get onto the site's frontside (the one with the music star, you know) and it would be all shattered, and when I clicked "go to forum" it wouldn't load, and when it loaded (it could take hours!) it would say "error, site not found". I did not stop trying, though, and today I noticed I could finally get here!!! :D :D

I've missed you all so much, and I'm really glad to be back! And, by the way, guess what I brought home from USA??

A brand new tama-go!!!

It actually did get caught at the check on the airport, and I was so afraid when a man lifted up my jacket and asked :"What's in this pocket?"

I told him it was a tamagotchi toy, and then he laughed and had a look at it.

He pressed some buttons, and then asked:"Has miss Lovelytchi packed her bag herself?"......

No, just kidding... ;) :D

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I was back, and that's a good thing, right?? :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you are back and apologies for all the problems you had accessing the site. I'm not sure what would cause that! :(

Welcome back.

That's so weird that the site wouldn't work, and now it just suddenly does again. Congratulations on getting the tamago! I heard they don't have them in Europe?

Thanks alot!! I can't guess what could have caused the problems either, but it's good it works now :lol:

It's true that we don't have tama-go's in europe, actually, I've heard that there will be no tamagotchis selling in europe at all... They have actually just sold out the last music stars and familitchis, but I can always use ebay... :D

I have really got a lot to catch up with here, and now it's eleven o'clock at night here, so I'll just have to log in again tomorrow. :lol:

Welcome back! I've been wondering why I haven't been seeing you around. Glad everything is working now and congrats on the new Tama-Go! :)

Thank you, I am very glad to be back, and BTW, the updates are so awesome it gives back several times for not having acsess to TT for a while :lol: :lol: :D

Latest posts

Back