yay my mom had a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
my mom had a baby two days ago and they came home today she name her Destiny

Yeah, babys can't do much of anything for a long time. But you can interact with them by talking to them, giving them kisses. Youi know things like that.

Congrats!

I'm sure you'll be a great older sister!

And yes, newborn babies can't really play with you or do anything special. Their senses are still developing and they don't have very good sight. Newborn babies can only see clearly about 2 feet in front of them. But when she gets older and she starts smiling and discovering herself, you guys will have so much fun playing together! Enjoy your time with the new baby!

Yeah, babys can't do much of anything for a long time. But you can interact with them by talking to them, giving them kisses. Youi know things like that.
Well that's not entirely true. In the classes I learn about child growth, first 3 years a lot with the baby's mind and body are at work helping the child grow physically and mentally. Technically babies have the reflex to walk and various other tasks but obviously being new to the world that takes time to take that reflex and make it a real action.

Well that's not entirely true. In the classes I learn about child growth, first 3 years a lot with the baby's mind and body are at work helping the child grow physically and mentally. Technically babies have the reflex to walk and various other tasks but obviously being new to the world that takes time to take that reflex and make it a real action.
Yeah, I didn't think about that to much. But I was just saying, since they can't technically, play with you and stuff, you might wanna do that with the baby just to bond with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back