YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceFrog777

Reaction score
I finally got a Giga Pet Frog on eBay! It was a Buy It Now for only $6.98! I couldn't believe my luck; usually, when people start bidding, they go well over $20! Yay, I got one! I'm happy. :gozarutchi: :) :gozarutchi:

Congratulations ^_^

I know you have been searching for one of those for a while now.

I hope you enjoy it :D

I have to be honest - I prefer Tamas to Gigas but I am sure you will have Froggy fun :D

I don't know what a Giga Froggy thing is, but it sure sounds fun! Most of the things on eBay are auctions. Auctions will make it so you won't have a big chance of winning. The only way to win, is to pay the maximum price for the thing you are bidding for.

Yeah, congrats! I love the Giga Frog. I liked revving it up for it's jumps. :(

Be sure to tell us how it goes. :eek:

It should come within the next week or so. I really dislike auctions on eBay. First of all, auctions tend to go out of my price range, and second of all, the last one I bid on, I was outbid the very last two seconds! I kept refreshing the page to make sure I was still winning, and I was outbid the last two seconds. It was rather disappointing, but this one was cheaper! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back