yay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvtamas

Reaction score
yay! today i went with my mom and she bought me a tamagotchi mini...it is weird, but SOSOSOSSOSOSOSOOSO cute!!! does anyone else have one? i am also having trouble working it. it has no menu or anything so i have been guessing when its hungry and stuff...can anyone help? :furawatchi:

I have a Mini! :furawatchi: I love it! Although, My one is from Japan.

Just every time you go to chekc your other tama(s), press A on your Tamagotchi Mini. Then you check it when you check your others. If nothing happens, it does not need anything :furawatchi:

:lol: What is a tamagotchi mini?

Please can you tell me what they look like! :ph34r: :blink: :huh: :) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

thankkksss!!! a tamagotchi mini is like...closer to an orignal version...its kinda lame (you cant play games and u have to gess wen it is hungry etc...but it is ADORABLE it like the size of the screen on the tamagotchi connections.)

here is a picture of mine:
103-1704829-9514241

i hope that worked? well anyways it like like less than half the size of the orignal and it comes in:

purple w/ raindbow (MINE!!!)

purple w/ pink slash

black w/ flames

blue w/ green and pruple design...

thats it so far and i think that is all there is going to be!!!

you can get them for 8.99 at TOYS R US!!!

:hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Congrats! I've allways wanted one although isn't it hard to concentrate becouse they're so small? :puroperatchi:

i dont really want a mini eventhough they sound soooo coool! :hitodetchi:

i dont see the point of a tama mini...the connexion is small enuff already

thanks you guys...do mini's grow up? because mine has just been sitting there...and i really want it to be something different than a marutchi :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back