yay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
yay! at last i got a keitai!! it arrived at 7:00 am on saturday. o_O early!

anyway now it's ringotchi. i have already taken pictures of the keitai and i will post them here when i can upload them! i'm nearly used to the japanese! i picked any letter of the japanese alphabet to name it and i translated it on tamasquare and it's called "ekokutana"

it does connect to my v2 connexion! it has some funny animations like; blowing a bubble then it bursts, flying away and falling and coming up to do close ups!it has more than 5 secret codes!

.·*·.ryta.k2.·*·.

Cool!! XD

I'm thinking about buying the one Roar the Tiger has, but his inbox is full, so I have to wait a while, LOL. :D

yay! at last i got a keitai!! it arrived at 7:00 am on saturday. o_O early!anyway now it's ringotchi. i have already taken pictures of the keitai and i will post them here when i can upload them! i'm nearly used to the japanese! i picked any letter of the japanese alphabet to name it and  i translated it on tamasquare and it's called "ekokutana"

it does connect to my v2 connexion! it has some funny animations like; blowing a bubble then it bursts, flying away and falling and coming up to do close ups!it has more than 5 secret codes!

.·*·.ryta.k2.·*·.
what do you meen it connect with ur connextion? maybe you could tell me how you got it to

edit: i have emptied my inbox!

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you meen it connect with ur connextion? maybe you could tell me how you got it to
edit: i have emptied my inbox!
it can connect to some connexion v2's.. you go on the second option on the connecting icon and connect to the v2! oh and you have to select "v1" on your v2 when you connect o_O

i gave the gotchi king 1000 points so he can clean up after my tama! lol i met the gotchi king too!!

yeah i tried the connecting thing, its cool! i now have "bill" an egg and a japanese guy in my friends list ;) )

yeah i tried the connecting thing, its cool! i now have "bill" an egg and a japanese guy in my friends list :D )
lol.....its cool! i wonder why ;) turned up as nazotchi on v2!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back