YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I was bored on eBay, so I searched for Tamagotchi School. I found 3! Note: These are all from one seller and it's not me. More info:

White Tamagotchi School

Pink Tamagotchi School

Green Tamagotchi School

The Tamagotchi School really comes out on Nov. 23. But this person got the first ones at the Tamagotchi World convention. This new type can connect to your PC at https://school.e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamasc.html. It can connect with the Entama and Uratama.

Doesn't it sound awesome? I think so. Post your thoughts about the new Tamagotchi School here!

~ Dolores ~

Nice! I may just grab one of those if I can get the money. I'm very enthusiastic about the Tamagotchi School idea, and I'll probably grab an Entama or Uratama to go with it. Christmas order, anyone? :gozarutchi:

Nice! I may just grab one of those if I can get the money. I'm very enthusiastic about the Tamagotchi School idea, and I'll probably grab an Entama or Uratama to go with it. Christmas order, anyone? :D
I might get one today. I have $50, and I need 3 more dollars. Maybe I'll get it today! :blink:

~ Dolores ~

I wont get one. I think they're taking Tamagotchis a little too far now. Besides, I cant even read Japanese. :blink:

I was bored on eBay, so I searched for Tamagotchi School. I found 3! Note: These are all from one seller and it's not me. More info:
White Tamagotchi School

Pink Tamagotchi School

Green Tamagotchi School

The Tamagotchi School really comes out on Nov. 23. But this person got the first ones at the Tamagotchi World convention. This new type can connect to your PC at https://school.e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamasc.html. It can connect with the Entama and Uratama.

Doesn't it sound awesome? I think so. Post your thoughts about the new Tamagotchi School here!

~ Dolores ~
*giggles* My dad bid on the pink one for me, since I'm only 12 and cannot buy things over the Internet. There are only about 11 hrs. left yay! Tamasuku!

~ Dolores ~

Awesome! Thanks for posting that! :)

EDIT: And please, do not post 3 times in a row in topics, unless it's a log.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back