Yeah....hey....whatever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSnow

Reaction score
Ahem. *coughs*

I'm BlackSnow. Thats right; BLACK. Not white snow, like you usually find. I am the total opposite of anybody you've ever met.

I started a tamagotchi faze when V1's came out. Started a small collection....then didn't bother with my tamagotchis for ages. Why am I even here? I don't play with Tamagotchis anymore. Oh well.....I am here now. I think I'll enjoy the quiet settlement.

I do NOT make friends over the internet. Online friends are not for me. If you PM me, then I'll reply. But don't excpect "OH HEY FRIEND" because I won't say it. As I said, I'm teh total opposite of everybody.

Fairwell tamatalk. I shall go and explore this place now. I hope I will ajust to the fast posting sequence, or else I might just leave. I really like fourms, and enjoy them too. I feel I will be perfectly ok here, but any doubt of that......well, I think we'll just have to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome ... (if that's what you want to hear.... I'm not really sure...lol)

Hope you have a good time here... if you don't play with Tamagotchis, you might find the tama forums a little... disappointing.... but What's On Your Mind? is a good place to start... enjoy :wacko:

Welcome ... (if that's what you want to hear.... I'm not really sure...lol)
Hope you have a good time here... if you don't play with Tamagotchis, you might find the tama forums a little... disappointing.... but What's On Your Mind? is a good place to start... enjoy :wacko:
Thanks. I never expected a reply. I probably won't stick my nose in any of the Tamagotchi Disscusions.....but Whats On Your Mind? and (Non) Tamatalk seems to call to me. You'll probably find me there. Thanks TamaMum. Ooooh....you a guide? I see...I see. *smiles*

Hello Blacksnow.

I hope you enjoy tamatalk as much as I do. :furawatchi:

T22

:wacko:

Good to see some new joiners!

Welcome to tamatalk,The most populaur Tamagotchi based forum on the net!Tamatalk is a large,fast growing tamagotchi community full of friendly members.

To make a friend PM somebody,I'm sure they will become yours!Just make sure not to make a topic about it,there is no need.

You wont get bored,there are loads of things to do here,Roleplay,chat,have fun,make friends,PM,talk,gossip,What ever you feel like doing.Just nothing bad of course.

Please,When you have some spare time,read through the rules and pinned topics.They are there for a reason,to help and lead,so they are a must-read.

Follow them well and you are well on your way!

PM me for a friend or some help.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

-Illusion-

HEY! and welcome. you seem pretty kewl BLACKsnow. well, see ya round

Thanks everybody.

Tamatalk seems like a friendly community.....and a young one too. I feel so old! Well, I have grown to like the pace of the posting.....and I've also started liking the frequent PM's. I think I'm more popular here then in school. *laughs a little*

NOTE: You won't see me in any fourms but Whats on your Mind?, (Non) Tamatalk, and you may see my in Fun Stuff. I don't really participate in Roleplays, and I don't like sticking my nose in tamagotchi topics either. So you'll always know where I am :(

Welcome to Tamatalk Blacksnow.

Hopefully you have read the rules.So please settle down well in our community! =)

-MG23-

Hi! I love your username. I nderstand the fact you are different - I am quite different to some people but They don't know, I try and keep it secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back