Yeah,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i might know i left mine near a computer it messed it up big time................. the screen had black blobs on and it wouldnt work i had to get rid of it.............. (boy, i sure do miss my v3......)

Oh my goodness! All of you, please calm down! Supposedly, misstanma12's friends's Tamagotchi is reset, so it should be good as new.

Has your friend had connection problems lately? Something may be wrong with wiring inside it, but it's highly unexpected for it to be broken.

Does your friend keep her Tamagotchi in a pouch or a safe plush? Has she ever dropped it on a hard surface? :eek: Hopefully everything with her future Tamagotchi will go okay. ;)

Yes! she left it by a computer. She is so sad now. But she is buzy taking care of her v4.5.took some sadness off.

The battery is NOT DEAD!it even eats balls before it connected with katlin's tamagotchi. it had the same symptoms!
My gosh please calm down. Did you try resetting then downloading? Please be more specific! SEND PICTURES!

You could be a little nicer, but anyways it's happened to my v.4.5 once I left it in my backpack and it showed a battery screen I reseted it - downloaded it! If you reset theres a screen press download and your tamagotchi is back...

my v3 eats balls. its called THE BUG. the bug does all sorts of things. it made my mamechi evovle into a baby.

it once happend on my brothers v1 he lost his tama for 5 months and it was still alive. then he flushed the loo and the tama turned into an egg. :eek:

THE BUG is most common on v3.

My Tamagotchi Was A V4 And Was A Mimitchi And It Was Eating Balls And It Was Eating Items And Then Button A Came Off And Then It Had 65 Items And It Wouldent Let Me Buy Food Or Items And It Also Ate Gotchi Points And I Got 450 Or 480 Skill Points HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP Please

Well Exsuse Me! my friend dont wanna reset. and anyways too bad for you.
im afraid youre gonna have to change the battery. change the battery and then press b and select download.

NO> NO< NO NO NO NOOOOO!!! The problem is that the battery is not dead but is faulty. In that case you have to buy a new battery. An I know that it as okay before but even so. You must litsen. The same thing happened to me with my v4.5 and all I had to do was change tha battery and ownload and everything wasback to normal. It's honestly nothing to worry about. Trust me. :)

try putting new batteries in- it might help

I am usually a pretty good expert on tamagotchis, but in this situation, i am really not sure

did you spill juice or something on it by accident?

Did your evil brother take it real quick then put it back and made it dead?

Well, if it doesn't work, then, mail me and see if i come up with more ideas

But if that doesn't work, maybe it IS the batteries, or your tama might be ready to die XDD I'm not very good at tamas...

what did u do 2 it? Did u do sumthing u've never tried b4 once? It could've killed the whole toy!! If so, then im srry...

can an admin close the topic now? my question is AWNSERED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back