Yelling Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
Okay, so whenever my V4 tama leaves college it always yells at its teacher. Then the teacher gets all sad and my tama keeps yelling. After that, the teacher hands my tama the diploma and my tama leaves.

Why does my tama yell at the teacher?

Does this happen on other V4s too?

Yes! It does happen to other v4's too. It's suppose to yell at the teacher. I'm not sure why? Mabye he really wants his diploma? LOL <_< It happens to my v4 too. :rolleyes: Hoped I helped you out.

Tamagotchi411 :(

Thanks for replying!It's kinda weird, don't ya think? :(
It can be weird, but these days in real life nobody would get away with yelling at a teacher. Lol! :rolleyes:

It's normal, but this also goes for the Preshool techer too.

I have no idea how someone in real life would get his/her diploma by yelling at a teacher and get away with it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that is mean yelling at a teacher just to get what they want. If I yelled at my teacher I would of gotten detention for a month or 2 because in my school my teachers don't play. that is why i don't like going to school. but there is one teacher that is never mean to me. it is my gym teacher.

its yelling because its sad. and it looks like its not jelling with some characters......LOL! :furawatchi: !

I think it's just talking and sad. The teacher is sad, too... it just looks funny.

well i'm kinda confused my pet is yelling at the teacher but why did the teacher gave it diploma??? the teacher should be angry but maybe the teacher gave the diploma beacuse he want my pet to leave.. oh well maybe its just normal..

:wacko: :wacko: :lol: :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back