Yellow card...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umino

Reaction score
OK, so in my sckool we have these things called yellow and red cards.

You get a yellow card if your bad, -you get 3 warnings first.

Then you get another yellow card after that if your bad again. And if you get one more Yellow card you get a red card.

Well, today in technology- i was doing my work, and i had finished it and i just started my worksearcj. I started talking and laughing, still doing my wordsearch.

So then our teacher came over and said, 'i'm giving you a yellow card, not following instructions, lack of respect towards others. I've given you a warning before...'

A] He didn't give me a warning before.

B] He was meant to give me 3 warnings before the yellow card

Now im scared to go back to school, because i like my form teacher.

What if he doesn't like my behaviour anymore? What if th teachers dislike me?

;-; Many othershave gotten yellow cards before, but i don't want my grandma to know.

Im really scared, i hate my technology teacher!! :mellow:

[SIZE=4pt][Wish id never gone to that stupid school...][/SIZE]

My first day back from a trip and i get my first EVER yellow card. [ive been there for 4 years - almost-.]

Does anybody have any tips to cheer me up/ help me think posotive?

I guess, but im scared of telling her, because thn she'll shout at me. ><'

I feel ill when i get shoued at.

I'm worrying, and i don't feel to good, my temperature is going up.

When i think of food it makes me sick... :D

I suppose.

Thanks Missbehave, you've been alotta help.

Plus, other people in my class have goten yellow cards, one of them is on a yellow report.

[Erm..

2 Yellow cards= yellow report.

red card= red report

exluded= green report

and something else= white report.]

Im OK, atleast i dont have a report...

But it's just- they dont really expect something like that from me... -blabbers on-

Im gonna read my magazines now. @_@

Missbehave, im making omething for you- you've calmed me down, and now i feel much better.

Thank you. :D

Don't worry. It's only your first yellow card. They have those things just to warn you. You can learn by your mistakes. Just remember, it's not making the mistake that makes you stupid, it's doing the same mistake again.

Don't worry. It's only your first yellow card. They have those things just to warn you. You can learn by your mistakes. Just remember, it's not making the mistake that makes you stupid, it's doing the same mistake again.
Hm, good point.

Wow, ive just realised how stupid i am.

My gran will never find out, all he is gunna do is sayy, 'be good for the next 5 days.' they allways do that. -.-'

Thanks SO much guys!

Here you go, both of you:

Thanks!

Hmm, I think you should tell your Grandma. She deserves to know what happens at school, you should be honest with her. And tell her that he never gave you a warning, just handed you the card. I'm sure she'll understand. And I wouldn't worry, I've gotten in trouble before and all my teachers love me. I really wouldn't make a big deal out of this. It's nothing, everyone gets in trouble once in a while. :)

A yellow card doesn't mean gettin' sent to Juvie does it? Nope :)

Just tell your self that now you know what you should inprove on to not get a yellow card again.

I am sure on a regular basis you are perfectly obbedent. Everyone makes mistakes right :angry:

{edit: fixing Spacing errors}

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, but im not at school today. :x

I have synecites[sp?].

And my nose hurts! ><

Thanks for the advice guys, im building my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back