Yes! I won an Angelgotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rensa

Reaction score
Yay! *builds Tama-Empire*

If anyone has any sort of tama that they could possibly sell, PM me. :rolleyes:

Nice Tama - it looks like you have the American version (called Tamagotchi Angel rather than Angelgotch) ... I am sure you will have lots of fun playing with it :)

I have the same version but Grey/Silver - and just got the Twins character :D

Enjoy!

TamaMum - I got a rare siver/white angelgotchi for £10 for my friend.. it died seven times in the first day! (She only thought it died twice.. and it's not used)

TamaTamaGotchiTama - Yeah, it's in English..

You have great luck Rensa! First the great Animator, and now the angelgotchi! I've always wanted an angelgotchi. I don't enter in sweepstakes, only like for HGTV sweethouse (sold) or going to Orlando Flordia. Where can you buy Angelgotchis'? I never eally knew :angry: . For Christmas, I'm going to put down "Angelgotchi" for Santa's list. My mom and dad won't know a thing. Only my dad would be smart enough to shop on ebay.

The cost for the angelgotchi was so cool! For stuff like "Win an Angelgotchi", I would think the starters of the competition would give you it totally free, except maybe not. I hope you have fun with you Angelgotchi!

~TP~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back