YES! I'm getting a cellphone! ^___^ !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoHouse

Reaction score
:ichigotchi:

I can't believe it! I'm so /excited!/

She's paying for everything for me! I don't have to pay for /anything!/

I can't belive I used to hate her guts! :ichigotchi:

I mean, I know. But she can be so self absorbed some times, but now she's all: "OH U WANNA SELFONE LAWLZ OK HERE ROFLSAFHJD!"

-excited-

Congratulations on your new phone!!...but you shouldn't like people just because the give you material items. Make sure you do something nice in return ;) cell phones aren't cheap.

Good luck,

Chatterbox

Congratulations and like Chatterbox said, if you said that you didn't really like her that much, don't go and fall in love with her just because she's getting you a cellphone and taking care of all the expenses.

Oh and by the way...what kinda phone you getting? :]

No, I don't love her because of just that. :/ She's become more considerate lately, I guess. She actually talks to me instead of saying, "Oh, yeah, hi, is mom there?" on the phone.

I don't know the model. =/ But it's a camera phone. Haha, thanks, but it does have free texting. xD And it's a pay-as-you-go but there's an automatic $25 charge at the end of every month, you see.

Congratulations on the new phone! You should give her a thank you card or something. :(

Great!! My mom said I have to wait until i'm 13 to get a cellphone, so mine doesn't call or text or anything it's just my alarm for school, use it to check time, calendar, calcullator,etc. But, my birthday's in 5 days, and my dad is flying down here all the way from Maryland the day after my birthday, and not too long ago I overheard him talking to someone on his earpiece, and I caught the words,"You know,I was looking for one of those kid cellphones, you know, like, the ones where you can control who they call?" so he MIGHT be thinking about my B-Day!! Congratz to you and hopefully to me soon,too!!

Totally be real careful....

'Cause I just found out today that I ran my cell phone bill up to over $200...

I didn't know! And I'm like....surprised I'm not in huge trouble.

Never use Mobile Email.....that program is what ran my bill up to so much...*tear*

xx

That is so awesome! All of my friends have phones but me, but my dad says I can only get one if I can pay him 15 dollars a month =( and I only get like 15 dollars a month in allowance, so I would have no money for shopping. . . But that is so cool that you don't even have to pay!!!! I'm like so excited for you! I hope you love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back