YES! Post 300!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm close to having 700 posts. YAY! i need 30 more posts. I will become an Elder by the end of Sunday.

Maybe, well my goal (which I changed) is to get to post 600 by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks. ;) I'm a little less active than some other TamaMaxs and TamaMembers, but that never stopped me.

I still have to complete my goal. Have 1,000 posts before the end of today. I stayed up last night until 4:00 AM.

I stayed up posting. Then i rested on the bed, then next thing i know, i'm asleep. I just woke up.

Wow, the percentage of posts for today, on the top 10 posters today page:

Add them all up. It's like, 50%!

Do you think I can be a TamaElder by the end of today?

P.S.I keep getting the flood control message....

If oyu post as much as you can within the next 2 hours. I think you could. I will try my hardest to become a TamaElder too.

I hope so too tamakitten. I think my goal will be delyed. Becuas eI have 2 go 2 a BBQ arcoss the street from my house. My mom wants me too. :p

Mines going to be delayed.I had to leave for a couple hours and tomorrow I have to go to the pool beacause it's opening and my family has to go on the opening day.

My mom let me stay home! I'm home with my sister and her friends. I would love to go to the pool. Your lucky TamaKitten. I'm going to the ppol in the Summer. Always Summer. :p This is my 747th posts by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back