yes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have u???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i wish!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, on my V2. I was playing around and my tamas sound was silent, it was the propeller guy at the time then when I happened to glance at my tama, a mimitchi was floating around! and heres a secret: IT IS MARRIED TO TWO OTHER TAMAS!

Best to share my thoughts about my tamas,

fur

Cool, about like mine so far. Only mine is a beautiful baby girl on my v3. Glad you got a mametchi! :D
*~Tamagotchi~*
Thanky!! This is my first ever Mametchi :huh: so i am very very happy, normally i only ever get Kuchipatchi ;) (not that theres anythin wrong with them, they are cute too!!) awww... he's brushin his teeth!! yaaaaaaay how cute!! and he just came back from Hawaii too lol i am lovin v3! top work bandai!! I have a p1 on my phone too, it's exactly like a regular tama and you can choose 2 speeds, low or high, in low speed it ages regularly, in high speed it ages every hour!! The one on my phone is a Nyorotchi which i got from doing an experiment and the phone log says; 'You may want to nickname it "Triple S", because it's slimy, skinny and sickly. it is always hungry and goes totally bonkers when it is time to eat' lol i love BanDai's sense of humour!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I've had.....

G1: Megatchi

G2: Bill

G3: Mizuyoatchi (The one that look's like it is wearing headphones)

G4: Bill (again)

G5: Hanatchi

G6: Pipotchi

G7: Tarakotchi

G8: Pipotchi

G9: Male Older Timer (Previously Maskatchi)

I really want a :mimitchi:

I got Mametchi on my other tama.

Rey Mysterio

This is really is not suited to the Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum, so moved to Whats on Your Mind.

And in answer to your question - yes I have had a mimitchi numerous times :mimitchi:

GK1

I havehad mimitchi, mametchi, memetchi and furawatchi you just need to pay antention alot, if ya do, youll get it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back