Yesh, another boyfriend topic. xDD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Ok, so I am friends with this guy at my church, and I want to be closer. I was planning to get all dressed up (dressed up but casual) for him at church tomorrow. I have been to his house, and I have been hanging around him a lot. He's really nice to me, and I feel like I have a chance. Would it be akward since our parents are friends, and such like that?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or post them here.

Thanks again!!

x.Tori.x

i dont think it is a bad idea to dress up all casual :p i do it all the time. I doubt his parents or yours would think that is odd too just make sure not to take it to far remember saying stuff like I love you (heart in the air) is terrible :hitodetchi: it is like picking out your wedding cake on the first day a guy and a girl are bf and gf)

hoped this helps :D

Thanks. I've come up with a plan. I'm only telling my closest friends this, but, if they know we're just friends, I won't tell them anything. If they don't know, I'll tell them we're bf/gf, the only problem is, is if someone told him, etc..

Thanks again!!

Again, any advice is great!!

x.Tori.x

Ok, so I am friends with this guy at my church, and I want to be closer. I was planning to get all dressed up (dressed up but casual) for him at church tomorrow. I have been to his house, and I have been hanging around him a lot. He's really nice to me, and I feel like I have a chance. Would it be akward since our parents are friends, and such like that?
Thanks for any advice anyone can give me in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or post them here.

Thanks again!!

x.Tori.x
I think the fact that your parents are friends with his parents only makes it BETTER. xD

More chances for ya'll to see each other, and chill together. =D

BTW, you could try flirting with him, not alot, but casually...

@snappy c g: I know, she is the BOMB!! Ok, let's get back on topic now.

@Gotchigirl96: Thanks. I'm trying.

@Kaeleigh: Have any suggestions for flirting?

Thanks you guys!!

sorry for double posting. Computer messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@snappy c g: I know, she is the BOMB!! Ok, let's get back on topic now.@Gotchigirl96: Thanks. I'm trying.

@Kaeleigh: Have any suggestions for flirting?

Thanks you guys!!
yes she is but yea back to the topic you could try to hang out with him alot and laugh at everything he sais. also guys love the girl to be nice wait are you shy or outgoing?

Hmmm.....you could smile at him a lot...

I'm not good at giving tips on flirting. xD

@snappy c g: I can be both.

@ kaeleigh: Sure you are. :(

Bf? update: (Kaeleigh's already heard about it. xD) Anyways, so I was texting him tonight, and he told me he wanted to talk to me at church this Sunday, because apparently he says I never talk to him at church, just through texting, and I'm not one to be good in the face to face area. Help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@snappy c g: I can be both. @ kaeleigh: Sure you are. :(

Bf? update: (Kaeleigh's already heard about it. xD) Anyways, so I was texting him tonight, and he told me he wanted to talk to me at church this Sunday, because apparently he says I never talk to him at church, just through texting, and I'm not one to be good in the face to face area. Help!!
I have the same problem with face to face things :( but i just try to think of the other person as my friend or someone i know. The best thing to do is just be yourself! as long as you ae that everything should go fine but if you try to act cool or something like that around him then he wont like you anymore trust me i have had that happen to me with 2 girls. so just be yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back