yess! I finnaly found a tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtual_boy

Reaction score
I looked every where! they were sold out :furawatchi: but then I loooked into the toy section in wal-mart there was only on left :( ! I ran and I got it :angry: !I couldnt wait to get come and cut open the package I waited after I pulled the tab....the egg hatched and it was a girl I call her tina, oh and I really have a important question...what does it mean when ur tama moves up and down and left and right of the screen?does it mean she needs something?

Im not sure, but wait for tomorow lets see what you get :ph34r: i got mine from walmart too. There was 5 left in my case. All makeup ones lol.

its called a hitodechi! :ph34r: a toddler.that not a bad tamagotchi! i never had none of those (maybe i will one day) good for u!

I looked every where! they were sold out B) but then I loooked into the toy section in wal-mart there was only on left :ph34r: ! I ran and I got it :) !I couldnt wait to get come and cut open the package I waited after I pulled the tab....the egg hatched and it was a girl I call her tina, oh and I really have a important question...what does it mean when ur tama moves up and down and left and right of the screen?does it mean she needs something?
nah its just having fun mine bump his head on the floor its just having fun thats all. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I looked every where! they were sold out :ph34r: but then I loooked into the toy section in wal-mart there was only on left :) ! I ran and I got it :ph34r: !I couldnt wait to get come and cut open the package I waited after I pulled the tab....the egg hatched and it was a girl I call her tina, oh and I really have a important question...what does it mean when ur tama moves up and down and left and right of the screen?does it mean she needs something?
I search too <3 But I found a lot tamagotchies <3

its called a hitodechi! :ph34r: a toddler.that not a bad tamagotchi! i never had none of those (maybe i will one day) good for u!
can i get a pic? or can I find it on bandai.com?

its on
imageproxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back