Yessssss!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evumeimei

Reaction score
Okay, sure, it wasn't even for MY tama, but my sisters, but -I- was still the one that took care of her before she evolved! :D Maybe I can get a mimitchi next time for MY v4... And maybe something out of the kuchi family for my sisters tama. And violetchi for my sisters v3. AND when I get batteries for my sister's v1 and 2, my v1 and 3, AND for my other sisters v3, I'll... I'll... <_< Oh I don't know! I'll probably be totally overwhelmed by the amount of tamas in need of care anyhow to concentrate on getting a certain character for each of them. Just as long as I get mimitchi on my v2 and v4, and violetchi for my sisters v3, I'll probably have time just for making sure that the other eight tamas stay alive. Wait- If I have plans for three tamagotchis, and have eight others- that'll be ELEVEN tamas to look after! B) Hope I can cope. Oh well- At least I'll never be bored, and a tama lover like me might just about find a silver lining in that hectic mess! So what tamas will I be raising? Let's see: my v1, 2, 3 and 4, my sister's v1, 2, 3, and 4, my other sister's v3, my P2 and my angelgotchi. Doesn't that seem like I've taken on too much? :eek: Oh well, it's worth a shot! :D

(Woops, I kinda went off-topic there... And I'm the one who posted the first message! Sorry! :D )

Cool! I've gotten Mimitchi on my v1 before. I also take care of several at once; they're so easy I need a challenge! A few weeks ago I had my v3, v1, giga pet monkey, talking nano puppy, and giga pet baby t-rex. I'm sure you can do it! Just manage your time with each one well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back