Yet Another Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December 25th

6:48pm

__Just a few minutes ago, Sprng came up to the screen and made alittle happy face. She looks even kooter close-up!

December 26th

1:10pm

__I just baught Sprng a b-lated christmas present. It was alittle cape! Super sprng to the rescue! lol, she looks so cute in her little dress-up things ^^

David, I'm really sorry for all those things I said to you, and I didn't mean it. sometimes I blow up, and I have to post this here because you put me on your block list.

[SIZE=14pt]I'm sorry![/SIZE]

December 26th

8:38pm

__Sprng is 6 years old and the matchmake will be coming soon! :'( Im gonna miss my little Kabutchi. If I had another tama, I would let her grow older... but I must continue on with the generations.

__I know! I found my older tamagotchi. Its a red Jellybean kind. All I have to do is go and buy some batteries! w00p! Dont be surprised to see another tama added to my log soon! :puroperatchi:

December 27th

9:40pm

__I just baught little Sprngles a Pencil. She looked so shmart writing. I wonder what she wrote- she never showed me!

December 27th

3:04pm

__ :furawatchi: The matchmake just came for little Sprng. She had a baby girl, which I plane on naming Bugsy, after my best online friend. The weird thing is, Sprng is only 6 years old.

*#Goes off to tell Sprng that imma take extra good care of Bugsy once she's left me*#

awww thats an awesome log so far.. ill check up later for more updates :furawatchi: :)

December 28th

4:01pm

__I leave Sprng alone for 1 hour and I come back to see 183,000 pilles of poo, the baby is sick, and all of her hearts were empty. Sheesh. Sprng is very high maintenance! Lol. I told her that I was sorry for letting it happen, and I wont do it again. I was expecting to get to her a lot faster than I did. Thats why I left her home. Oh well. *#Gives Sprng and baby a special treat*# All better now!

December 29th

10:06am

__I woke up to see little Sprng gone :'( I notices Sprng's baby crying all alone. I named the new baby Bugsy, and Im taking care of her now. The new baby is so kute, and I cant wait to see what she'll turn into in a couple minutes.

December 29th

12:41pm

__A few minutes ago, Bugsy turned into a Marutchi! I WUBS Marutchi. U was hoping for the star fish type thing though. Oh well.

__So far Bugsy only has 1 training bar and is just chillin. XD Doin the little things that Marutchi do.

December 31th

12:05pm

__I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, Bugsy turned into a Nikatchi! Ive wanted this thing ever since I first got a V2! I wubs Bugsy. The bad news is, I overslept and when I got to Bugsy, she was sick, had all of her hearts empty, and had like 3 piles of poo. Im still kicking myself for that. I told her that I was sorry and that it'll never happen again. I gave her a bunch of speacial treats, so I think she's happy now. XD Dont worry, shes not overweight.

__We need some more training bars. :b

January 2nd

1:23pm

__Bugsy had just turned into a Tarakotchi! So close to a Kuchipatchi/ yet so far away! LOL. I dont care. Ive hardly had this charatcer and I wubs her. <_<

Latest posts

Back