Yikes! THE V5...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, my friend can now use the dating show! ;) But yesterday he tried to mate a sukatchi, then he acessed the dating show, and ms.Busybody bought.....A BUNCH OF MESSED UP LINES AND PIXELS! Then it froze up. Every time he acesses it it jams. Same with my other friends v5s! Any suggestions and help please? Thanks for your aprreciation!

Wow, thats never happened to me before.

Maybe he should press reset, and then download.

If it still does the same thing, then maybe he should get it married with a friends V5(yours maybe??) instead of the dating show.

Boo Boo1 ;)

That happend for me to! I married the ''line-and-pixel-tchi'' :furawatchi:

And i've got a mame-family! So, for me all that lines was a chantotchi I think..

But mine works fine now again ;)

Download? It still does it and there is not anyone else to mate with. It did it with the connecting marriage too! But they are very old now. Can I fix this glitch somehow? Also, I HAVE SEEN THIS GLITCH ON V4/.5! Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to reset it. Even though that's the worst possible solution but it might be fixed. :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Has your friend dropped it? That sometimes can mess up the pixels, has he/she got it wet?

Maybe you need to swap batteries, it sometimes work.

Or like everyone else said, reset or download, it may fix it! :)

It's a glitch. You have to reset it to fix it. It's probably the onnly solution that works.

SORRY!!

Never dropped it, it has never been wet. And the batteries are about a week old. :kuribotchi:
Then it just seem's like a glitch then, you are going to have to reset it!

Sowwy! :furawatchi:

There are many matchmaker glitches like these,i suggest like booboo1 that he marries your tamagotchi and then maybe on the next generation,the glitch will probably go away.

But his tamas are the only adults at school! And they died this morning from old age......

I will tell you guys if anything like that happens again. I may re-set but losing 8 generations.... He got a new battery for it a week ago. And now he has the family name glitch! It was called wombo, but now is uombo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back