Yo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyKat

Reaction score
Sunny here! =) I live on the west coast of the USA. I'm a big nature-lover and a bit hotheaded.

My only Tamagotchi is a blue-with-yellow-stars Tamagotchi Connection V3, and my G2 adult (I don't know the names of all the Tamagotchis yet) is going to get a visit from the Matchmaker in a couple days!

I also go on Tama Zone and have heard some good things about TamaTalk so I decided to check it out. I see one familiar face already. ^^

Anyway, nice to meet y'all!

:D <-- Nice! I like to make images of my Tamagotchis by copying them from the Pause screen. I don't color them like you have though.

hey wus up,welcome to tamatalk,if u got any questions holla at me,k,well hope u have fun

-P4E :D

Hi - welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you enjoy all yr vists - have a good look around the different forums - it is pretty easy to find your way around, but if you need help just PM me - or any of the helpful members here - many have offers to help in their signature mssgs :angry:

Hey

Nice to meat you! Welcome to Tama Talk. I hope you love the site just as much as I do. Have fun and enjoy! :ichigotchi:

from KitKatC :angry:

Hi. I'm new. :angry: I love Tamatalk! I too draw pics of my Tamas from the pause screen. I've drawn unpaused things too, such as waste, clothing, and food. It's quite difficult. I need friends, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back