YOOAREANIDIOT~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea! I remember what it is now I got one once a long time ago it was like a screamer in a way it said look at these flowers for a minute. A minute later " YOU ARE AN IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHA" I jumped too and then I started laughing lol I don't remember what the site was though I got it like a year ago lol.

I ran Norton Antivirus and I have a Trojan Horse. The computer can't delete the virus, so I really wouldn't want to go back there.

Plus the virus is on my Zoo Tycoon files. I'll have to reinstall it. :furawatchi:

Ohmygosh, I am an idiot. D;; Please don't visit the dang site.

It's not a prank, and it's not fake xPYou are an idiot is a site. When you visit said site you see a bunch of smiley faces and it chants, 'You are an idiot ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' over and over. If you're on internet explorer, you get a bunch of pop ups. It infects your computer with a virus.

Years ago there wasn't a virus attached to it.
I thought the name sounded familiar.

I only saw the flash on AlbinoBlackSheep. And youtube.

Great, now I can send my friend a virus. Hurhur.

How bad is the said virus anyway.

OH OMG I LOVE THAT VIRUS lol. you should not do it, It might damage your computer, But I do it all the time cause my dad is a big computer person thing so I have stuff to protect my computer and I just have to press a few buttons and everything is all better. I'm not sure how it works, it just does. But I love it cause i like to do it over and over and over and it makes me laugh. But so yea, no matter what server I use it does nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back