You abandoned me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
Authors note: sigh..... Well, first creepypasta on tamatalk. I dont know if it is alowed or not but for those who dont like creepypastas that much, im gonna try not to make it too creepy

Bow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time i had heard of the english id l, i was hyped! Finnaly a color tama in english!. But although there are some in my country, mom wouldn't give me money. She says i have to get the money on my own. I then remember i had another tama. The v6. I trashed my closet and after 10 minuets, i found it. It was a memetchi. It was currently paused, but amazingly, still on. The memetchi was strange looking though. She looked a bit dirty and her curl wasnt really round anymore. I ignored that and changed the batteries. When i turned the tama on, my memetchi was there. The first thing she did was showing a smiley face in that bubble when there is a visitor. Cute feuture i thought. I then checked my band. But strangely, only my memetchi showed up. I just thought it was a glitch at first.

After playing some games, i wanted her to practice with her band. But when i pressed the door button, she gave an angry face. Strange, i thought. Oh well. I played more games. I noticed her hungry meter was nearly empty and decided to buy food. But again, she was angry. I had no choise but to give her the baby food. But while baby food dosent fill up the hungry meter for teens and adults, my meter seemed to be full.

The next day, it was friday. School was short so i didnt decided to pause her. I said goodbye and head for school. When i came home, she seemed a little angry. I played games with her and then took a nap. After i woke up, she seemed angrier. I played games with her again and yes, she wont go outside.

The next day, when i woke up she seemed angrier then ever. When i pressed a button, she said this:

"why?

Why did you abandon me? We were always together. But then you got your ds an abandoned me. I thought you said we were bff's. I still loved you to the very end, but you paused me and i was never seen again.

It was horrible

Traped in time....

And yet you dont understand how i feel

My band members, i told them to never come again.

Why....."

She then laid down. Eyes closed.And then i could do nothing no matter what.

Was she.....dead?

No..... This is all my fault..... She died because of me.

I cried in my bed for hours..... How could i do such a thing?

And so... I never abandoned any of my tamas ever again. And you should too. Because if you dont.....

You will regret losing your dearest friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back