you and your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Ok.

I wanted to know: What type of decoration do you use on your tama or tamas?

It can be anything: lanyards, stickers, the tamagotchi cases, rhinestones (which I adore), seaglass (to replace the keychain), etc...

Anything you did to make your tamagotchi special.

Thanks for posting! :hitodetchi:

I add stickers to the back sometimes. And I recently replaced the key chain with some beads so the screen won't get scratched.

I dont decorate it. It ruins the tamagotchi. Stickers will at least. I dont like the chain that comes with it but I have nothing to replace it with

I don't want to ruin the paint/decorations on mine, so I don't modify anything.

I do have a cute little Tamagotchi themed lanyard attached to one of mine, but that's more for function than anything.

I do have this V3 that I acquired in used condition. The paint decorations on it are mostly worn off. I'm considering perhaps giving it a new custom paint job, but only because the original paint is in such bad condition. XD

I probably won't, but if I ever feel the need to customise a Tamagotchi, it will be that one only.

I generally only buy the Tamagotchis with designs I really like in the first place so there isn't a need to re-decorate them. I've seen some really great pictures of modded Tamagotchi shells online though, but I don't usually have enough patience to do something like that. :mimitchi:

I do no mods to my Tamas except for removing the keychain, and replacing the jump ring with a tiny keychain-like ring. I make beaded lanyards to match the Tama it will be used with. My Uratama and Entama's beads were put on the new lanyards I made for them. I also use the skins that come in the Decoratchi kits.

I have two little stickers on the back of my TMGC+C. & on my old ones, I used to make strings with beads on them that went well with the colors. :blink:

I generally only buy the Tamagotchis with designs I really like in the first place so there isn't a need to re-decorate them. I've seen some really great pictures of modded Tamagotchi shells online though, but I don't usually have enough patience to do something like that. :mimitchi:
You are a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY lucky person if you can choose your shells. One I ordered a Chocolate Argyle design V4.5, and I got Leopard Spots instead!! I do prefer some designs over others, but although my mom says she'll get me the design I want, she just orders the cheapest. :( I'm thinking of redecorating my 4.5 since I hate the Leopard Spots design.

Dazzilitchigirl, I'm sooooo jealous that you have the leopard spots v4.5!! I love that design!!

Anyway, i usually decorate mine with my tamagotchi lanyard and once i get some rinestones im gonna bling up my TMGO coz it looks kinda boring right now...

Sakura-san123 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back