You cannot upload those kind of files

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
I want to change my avatar to something more Nick Jonasy (hehehehe my word)

But whenever I save an avatar to a file it always says I cannot upload those kind of personal files

Or nothing appears (points at avvie now) like that.

Why doesn't it work?

I need help!!

The avatar images have to be really small. The system is verrrry picky.

Keep trying different ones. :furawatchi:

Maybe the site doesn't like Nick Jonas.

Try downloading a different avatar of a smaller size. It's probably too big (not pixel wise, but regarding the KB or something of the image it has to be under twenty or something.) for the site, so you should try a different avatar.

It was showing up blank because you have to go through a few more steps on Glitter-Graphics than you do on most other avatar sites. It won't let you save it right away.

But the exact same avatar from Iconator works perfectly fine. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're only allowed to upload certain types of files. You can't load things that are saved as .bmp I don't think and your image can't be more than 20kb in size. Maybe you should try avatarmagic to look for your avvies.

You're only allowed to upload certain types of files. You can't load things that are saved as .bmp I don't think and your image can't be more than 20kb in size. Maybe you should try avatarmagic to look for your avvies.
You should also try iconator.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back