You don't think that tamas are more

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY! TAMAS ARE FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I hope they aren't. :wacko: It's just on the comercial, they show 2 girls and 1 boy. :rolleyes: Also, AOL did a review of holiday toys and ALL of the toy testers were girls. :unsure: I don't think they are but...Hmph!

Well, I don't really think that it is mainly a toy for girls. Its probaly just that more girls are attracted to it more then boys. But hey, my brother plays it and so does half my class :rolleyes:

Eeh, you're most likely right. Two of my cousins are boys and LOVE tamas! :rolleyes: I do too. I guess your also right about a little more girls being attracted to it. I suppose it's like,"Look at the cute little pet" that makes slightly more girls want them. Hey, the reason I like 'em is 'cause they're C U T E! :unsure:

my cousin is a boy and he thinks the jumping game is fun but thats all, a lot of my friends are boys and they kinda like tamas, but most of them just ask me if they died yet,lol, but that doesnt mean boys cant like tamas :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :angry:

I'm a guy and I like tamas! I like it because of the cool creatures like my pochitchi :rolleyes: . I also like it because I like caring for him and playing with him.

Is that the tamagotchi's have like a girl color to them and you guys think it's more for girls than for guys.

You guys are right. :) Sorry this is such a WIERD topic.lol :)

Dude who ever said that is soooooo dumb guys should totally have Tamas!! :)

tama's are for everyone...my little cousin nicholas was about 2 years old and he came running to me with a doll but he was holding it by the foot...i sat him down and showed him how to hold it properly and he loved it after...when he went to show his dad, his dad told him to stop being a "fag" and threw the doll down the stairs...he was pretty mad, but he went back and got it and came back up stairs. he looked at his dad and said "daddy is mean! bad daddy" then his dad left him alone. i think all toys should be for anyone...when you think about it...it just comes down to being very sexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back