YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looine

Reaction score
The movie is called Hairspray. It has allll the great actresses and actors!!!! It has Amanda Bynes, John Travolta, Britney Snow, Zac Efron and others that are great!!!!!!!! ( This is just me saying this but I think Zac Efron is better at playing Link (his part in Hairspray as the hot guy) than Troy Bolton in HSM and HSM2!!!!!) Hurry it's ending today go see it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YOU!!! Oh, by the way it's rated PG. So everyone can see!!!!! GO SEE IT NOW!!!

Looine :marumimitchi: :nyatchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :kusatchi: :hitodetchi: :puroperatchi: :kuribotchi:

Eew, Lucas Grabeel is weird.

Back on topic: I was going to see it, but I never did. I have to go see it if it's still in theaters. Zac probably does play Link better than Troy. I don't even think he plays Troy that extremely well. It's good to hear that the movie is good, though.

Eew, Lucas Grabeel is weird. Back on topic: I was going to see it, but I never did. I have to go see it if it's still in theaters. Zac probably does play Link better than Troy. I don't even think he plays Troy that extremely well. It's good to hear that the movie is good, though.
OH NO YOU DIDNT

I want to see Hairspray sooo bad. -_-

I just went to see the Simpsons Movie with my boyfriend, and it was HILARIOUS. :furawatchi:

Cinderpelt♥

I saw it 3 weeks ago- and I LOVED it! The fact that Zac was in it made it even better. ^_^

I want to buy it on DVD as soon as it comes out! :D

Latest posts

Back