You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hailey giggled at them tossing a small ball of water toward Silverfeather lightly. She didn't want to hurt her accidentally by throwing to hard.

Rosalina giggled, smiling," Yeah, she's good at healing. Bryce, do you want your arm healed?" She asked, looking at her scratched knee, Maria kissed it and it healed.

Bryce made a confused face. He actually had no clue whatsoever as to what she was talking about Scratch? What Scratch? He glanced down at his arm. Oh, so look-ee-there, a scratch. "Oh, Um sure." She said wiping the small trail of blood from his bicep.

Maria flew over, mentally doing a facepalm, her master was dense, it was a CUT, not a scratch, a CUT! She kissed it and flew back at Rosalina.

Jacqueline threw a ball of light at Silverfeather again, but this time Silverfeather reflected it and it hit Jacqueline in the arm. "You shot it harder than I shot it at you," Jacqueline shouted and laughed. Jacqueline rubbed her arm. "But it DID hurt, I never knew that you could make my balls of light hurt so much, and yu just proved a cat is better than me at reflecting," she added.

"Jaqueline, Maria can try to get Silverfeather down, if you need her that is." She suggested, she then looked over at Bryce and Hailey, " Should we keep going?" She asked getting in a comfortable position.

"I think that would be torture. Anyway, Silverfeather is immune to weak magic so it'll be a bit hard for Maria to get Silverfeather. Either way, Silverfeather will get Maria in her mouth."

Bryce chuckled as he watched Silverfeather danced around on the rooftop and Kasper hopped up and down yipping, like he was trying to get at a toy.

Hailey nodded. " I don't know what would be worse, spending the night out here in the middle of nowhere next to a freaking bomb storage-slash- suicide building or having to wander out back into the forest and end up god knows where else...."

"Well, I guess we should stay here, if anything happens we'll have our backs, right?" She asked looking at both of them.

Maria sighed and fell asleep in Rosalina's hair.

"Well, atleast here we know where we are and we have a deffinate. It would be way too dangerous to start walking again now...." Bryce said

" I think we should camp here too." Hailey saiddown against sitting herself a tree. This place looked relatively safe, it was sheltered by the building and trees and was a large enough open space.

" Are you sure you should be going in there alone?" Hailey asked her feeling a bit nervous.

"I think it would be cool if we had some light while you go find some wood." Jacqueline climbed up a tree, and there were acorns hanging from the trees.

I think maybe I can try using skotino to get this acorn to perish, then i'll see if I can do anything else.

Jacqueline held an acorn in her hand, slowly generating a ball of light. the acorn grew slightly bigger to the magic light. Then, Jacqueline pushed negative energy through her veins, and slowly, the ball of light started to turn a bit grey, but then she lost control and it disappeared, taking the acorn with it.

"Darn it!" Jacqueline shouted quietly, then attached some light to the acorns. this tree was now a glowing tree. A really glowing one. Silverfeather stupidly jumped up, and she bit a tree branch and was now handing there.

"You can fly, stupid," Jacqueline shouted to Silverfeather, who immediately remembered she could fly. One of her wings stopped flapping, and she collapsed onto the floor.

Jacqueline picked Silverfeather up gently, holding the kitten in her arms, like a baby.

"You're stupid."

Silverfeather jumped out of Jacqueline's arms.

"What are you doing?" Hailey asked Jaqueline curiously. She stared up at the tree branch as it suddenly started to glow and light up. " That is really cool!" she exlaimed.

"Yeah, I don't really know if its safe to be going scavenging through the woods alone in the dark." Bryce said to Rosalina.

"Its fine, really." Rosalina said, getting serious. Putting her hands in her hips, and tilting her head, " I know how to fight, its not hard for me." She said bluntly.

Bryce gave her a disbelieving look. " the darkness isn't safe. " he replied knowingly. " Sometimes even the best skills aren't enough..." Bryce shrugged and leaned against a large tree casually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryce made a slight noise, almost like a groan. He peeled himself off of th tree. " Fine then," he said "Let's go get your fire wood..." he turned into the mass of trees behind him.

Latest posts

Back