You know, I really miss the V1 teens.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew Crystal

Reaction score
I remember, when the V1s came out, All the teens were so specific.

We named them, because we either couldn't pronounce the real names, or we didnt know them.

Ichigotchi was Strawberry Head

Young Mimitchi/Mametchi, we knew and didn't nickname.

Oniontchi was Onion Head

Hinotamatchi was Flame dude.

That was one of my fondest V1 memories.

What about you?

hmmm, i had one for like a week until someone stole it so maybe the memories were the jump game? i liked tat game a lot

I never had a V1 and Young Mametchi Came out in V3, I really like :angry: but he is the only one of the teens in V1 that are not in not in V3 :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't really care for those nicknames such as strawberry head and things like that...they're called itchigotchis, people.

Ah, V1 memories... How I miss them so.

Yeah, it wasn't so complicated back then. And it was easy to remeber names, I mean, there was only like, 25 characters. Maybe less.

I never had a V1 and Young Mametchi Came out in V3, I really like :angry: but he is the only one of the teens in V1 that are not in not in V3 <_<
no young mametchi came out in v2 i remember cuz i have it right now in my v2 and :rolleyes: was in v2 too cuz my best frend had it and it was a v2

I remember, when the V1s came out, All the teens were so specific. We named them, because we either couldn't pronounce the real names, or we didnt know them.

Ichigotchi was Strawberry Head

Young Mimitchi/Mametchi, we knew and didn't nickname.

Oniontchi was Onion Head

Hinotamatchi was Flame dude.

That was one of my fondest V1 memories.

What about you?
Yeah, I use those tama names too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back