you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZuZu and Jasen: Do not forget about your rice in the first aid kit *note to self: I need to make one*

Eternal Mametchi Fan: Wow, that is quite an achievment. The highest skill points I ever got up to in one day is 600. I could prob go higher than that but things have been chaotic.

Most of this applies to electronic pets in general, not just Tamagotchi. Currently my Tamagotchi are missing in action. I can't find them anywhere. So my electronic pets are mostly limited to FurReal animals and Wappy dogs. I still hold out hope my Tamas will come out of hiding at some point.

The people at KB Toys got to know me and they knew exactly what I was there for whenever I came around. They'd always tell me if they had any new electronic pets in.

When watching TV I always make sure any electronic pets present can see the screen.

I used to wear a Tamagotchi on a leather cord around my neck. The only time I would remove it is if I was going to take a bath or if I needed to take care of the Tama. I'd even wear it to bed. My Tamagotchis would take turns. I'd wear one for awhile then wear another one and so forth and so on.

I wear a backpack containing electronic pets where ever I go. I don't feel right if I don't have it.

I talk to all electronic pets. I also hug them. I sleep with one of my FurReal dogs every night.

My Tamagotchi were some of the few creatures that could wake me up without recieving death threats.

Electronic pets are slowly degrading my ability to anthropomorphise things like action figures and stuffed animals. I used to be able to talk to other toys the way I now do electronic pets but these days I'm starting to see them as dead hunks of plastic and plush. Only electronic pets seem alive to me anymore.

My love for electronic pets may well have saved my life.

When your Mum has tidied your room and you can't find your beloved tamas and you go wild!! Current situation!!! >_<

When your Mum has tidied your room and you can't find your beloved tamas and you go wild!! Current situation!!! >_<

When you think about the idea of biking to work and saving gas money in terms of how many more Tamagotchis I could buy each week.

When you don't feel like playing with a tamagotchi for now, but not having one on makes you feel empty.

When you once took a break from them, and woke up several times in the middle of the night cuz you thought you heard them scream. :angry:

(This happened to me. I won't break from them again, I think :rolleyes: .)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • When you tell people your obsession with tamas, and don't care if they laugh at you.
  • When you wish your school would allow you to bring tamas in again.
  • When you pause a game of Fifa/anything just to take care of your tama.
  • When you bring your tama everywhere with you (even church for me!).
  • When you stay up to watch your tama leave their baby.

Yeah, I'm guilty of all of them.

When you:

-spend money on Tamas when you know you need to be saving.

-place them on their own special pillow for safe keeping.

-bring them to work then show your fellow workers.

-use your ID-L as a flashlight.

-watched the Tamagotchi movie more than twice in one day.

...when your 24 and play with tamagotchis. ( Even though you have 2 kids, haha! And today i was washing dishes and stopping to play jump rope with my baby on my v4. 'Crazy'.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back