you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're obssesed when

• You start to genuinley believe they have feelings.
  • The anticipation of an ID L (which I'm getting for christmas) can keep you excited and happy for months.
  • When you marry them of near the end so you can stay with them as long as possible.
  • You make care mistakes near the beggining (only missed poop (the other's would make it upset.)) So It doesn't remember.
  • If your tama is sad you feel like a child abuser.
  • You use TamaTomo in everyday language

Funily enough my freinds just find it cute. :3

You sit there practically rocking back and forth on the Tama p's forum hoping for any kind of new information as you wait for your product to be shipped.

^ I've made myself sound moderately psychotic lmfao.

When your mum tells you she was going to get you a colour tamagotchi but they were too expensive and you get upset over the fact you could have had one if they were cheaper

You sit there practically rocking back and forth on the Tama p's forum hoping for any kind of new information as you wait for your product to be shipped.

^ I've made myself sound moderately psychotic lmfao.
Moderatley?

I have one for each my boyfriend and I:

I play with my Tamagotchi at work. All the time. And I sometimes don't even notice that a customer is right in front of me... and I'm playing with my Tama...

I work in a bookstore and on most days I work by myself. It gets lonely. Shh. And it makes time go faster.

This one is for my boyfriend. It's really bad.

I recently bought him a Digimon Version One for Christmas this year. We celebrated Christmas together the other day (separate towns for Christmas, sad right?) and he finally received it. He is OBSESSED with it.

We were driving home the other day, and we stopped at a red light. He pulls out the Digimon from his pocket - and plays the training game with it. At a red light. I told him off. And then I get a text later when he was travelling back home - "Hey, it evolved!"

He pulled over just to text me that. -_- Obsessed much?

When you try your best to imitate the voices of the Tamagotchi characters in the anime. I can make myself sound like Akaspetchi, Hapihapitchi, and Moriritchi, but I soun the most like Melodytchi :D

EDIT: And when you use lots of the catchphrases the Tamagotchis say! I go Gigakyun and Gigashyun like Himespetchi, Bachigu and Mangu mangu like Moriritchi, and dacchi like Kuchipatchi. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go on Tamatalk (or any other tamagotchi forum) at school.

-Walshie
I used to go on TamaTalk at school, but then it got blocked.

Anyways...

When as soon as you're told you might get to buy your own tama, the first thing you do is go on ebay to find one you want

when you design and make yourself a custom bag with special pockets built in just to secure tamagotchis on the go.

And the bag also looks and is shaped like a tamagotchi (yes, i did make a bag like that)

Last edited by a moderator:
youre obsessed if you smile if they do cute animations and when u put them to sleep in little zuzupets beds

edit:eek:pening tamatalk while playing the id le LIKE A BOSS
i put all of mine of mine in zuzu pet beds (my tamas are the only reason i have zuzu beds... :) )

when you make mini umbrellas for them, (the umbrellas attach to them so you don't have to hold it!) i made mine out of cocktail umbrellas and then water proofed them by wrapping them in cling film.

When you walk around the house talking to yourself about how cute your character is, what character your planning next and talking about your website and TamaTalk.

When you go on TamaTalk when you need to be finishing an essay for school

When you freak out because you found amazing deal on ebay WITH FREE SHIPPING :D

When you hear heard about Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, you got exicted mostly because they'll probably be making Tamagotchi shirts and you've always wanted one!

- When you say good night to them

- When you cry and talk what's my problem to them ( even they don't know what I'm saying

- When you play your tamagotchi near the lake, dance with your tamagotchi ( thank goodness my tamagotchi didn't fall to the lake )

- When you bring to the toilet and play with them

- When you're take a bath with them ( put the tamagotchi far away from the shower )

- When you're celebrate the tamagotchi because the tamagotchi is dead ( I ever do this when I was 6 XD )

- When you're talking everything about school with tamagotchi

- When you're crying because your friends talking bad about you

- When you can call them as your pet

- When you're singing in your room with your tamagotchi

- When you're crying because they dead ( my mom and I ever cry because my tamagotchi is dead )

- When you're lonely, you can talk to tamagotchi

-If you watch them while they're sleeping...always.

**If you break out of it and decide to wake them up(change the time) so they can chill with you at night.

-When they make their cute little expressions and you either laugh or smile.

-When you drop it and freeze as if you're about to get hit by a car.

-When you can't help but not care to play with them at work or school lol.

-Those random moments of re-realizing how awesome these little guys are.

When a tamagotchi dies (Like the actual tama not the character) you make it wings and a halo and hang it on your wall. But before you hang it on your wall you make sure all your tamas are in the room when you do it. :p

You freak out when the battery dosen't work in your tama when your pretty sure the battery is dead. But you still have the feeling that your tama isn't working. :p :p :p . Then you almost cry with joy when you put brand new battery in and find out it's not your tama.

I do all of this. :rolleyes: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back