you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm when you tell your tamas your evil plots for world domination

you ask if their box is comfy enough

you call then sugar, hun, deary and whatever else you can come up with

they are your children plain and simple

They have their own tumblr...

Ummm...you squeal like a little girl when you open a package and see your new tama...

I am very guilty.... OH I also have photo shoots!

When you worry that you could die if September 8th doesn't hurry up.

When you're desperate for a new Tamagotchi but Bandai hasn't released anything :'(

When you carry them around with you even if you don't intend to take them out of your bag (you just want to know they are with you :3) and when you keep looking for new opportunities to get new ones and when you keep making new covers and pouches for them. :3

When you keep making tons of photos...

tumblr_muyx9ohsBI1soif0yo1_r1_500.jpg

When you check the letter box every day until your new Tama arrives even when you know it won't arrive for a few weeks.

Your Tamagotchi hasn't died once since you bought it. (And It's been almost a year...)

You seriously consider buying your boyfriend and friends an English ID L even though they have zero interest in them.

You have a mini heart attack when you drop it, even on carpet.

You spend 3 hours the night before going shopping searching online for a purse or bag just so you can travel with your tamas safely (I found a monsters inc one with 2 pockets at Morning Glory, which I am thrilled about).

I am very guilty of these. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
When you make a new pouch for every tamagotchi you purchase.
YUP I make a new cover right after opening the envelope or box. xD

When you have so many Tamagotchi versions and you don't know which one to play with. :angry:
Yeah, tell me about it... When I started looking through my collection yesterday I wanted to turn almost every vpet on... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
When you seriously consider to pay fortune for a bunch of new batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back