you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-you craft ONLY to make keychains or pouches for your tamas. (I got back into sewing so I could make fluffy cases for my P's)

-when you get your friends into tamagotchis for the sole purpose of having someone available to tama-sit for you.

-you have over 100 pictures/a folder decidated to your favorite character.

-you've memorized at least one growth chart.

-you feel frustrated when friends are into tamagotchis but aren't as invested as you and you can't have conversations about tamagotchi news.

Guilty of all, of course.

When you've just gotten your wisdom teeth pulled out, and the first thing you do is run to the post office to pick up your new pierce.

(It wasn't even there, still out for delivery, agh!)

You are obsessed if...

-you freak out even when you only have one care mistake when its a teen.

-you bring it wherever you go.

-you make a little box decorated with sequins, put a little handmade bed inside and let your Tamagotchi sleep inside it.

-you tell it all your secrets.

Edit: When you dream of your favourite Tamagotchi or imagine that you love on Tamagotchi Planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
all I can say is when...:

- you start kissing them

-you aren't really paying much attention to what I am posting because you are too focused on playing with your tama

-when you go to school and get caught playing with your tama

-walk into the wall without taking your eyes off of your tamagotchi

-start crying because the arrival for your tama on amazon was late

-start crying because the tama you wanted is out of stock

-start screaming and crying when you get a tamagotchi that you have always wanted for your birthday, Christmas, etc.

-start crying when your tama dies

-crying when your tama ran out of battery

-start complaining because you lost your tama

-hold your tama in your hand at all times

-you have a collection of 250+

-you play on your tama at about 1 in the morning

-worry that your tama will die when ou are at school, even when it is at full health

-take it into the shower

-bring your tamas to your friends house and play on it when your friend isn't looking (or really when ever they are looking, lol)

-when you read this message and do everything on it

that's all I can think of! I don't do all of these haha :D

-When you dream of being one

-when you always get perfect care tamas

-when you give them a special space for them when they sleep.

-when you make hand-made charms for them.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wow I feel so much more at home now!

-When you go the the craft store to specifically purchase a box and get scrapbook paper and fabric to decorate and keep your entire collection in it

-When you grab a handful to go on a trip just in case you might have some downtime to play

-When you find a random tama under your bed or in a forgotten purse (Just happened the other day)

-When you not only crochet a cover with stand for your tama, but also create a pattern and tutorial to share it with others!

-When you find yourself on ebay looking for something you needed and end up getting sidetracked searching for tamas or bulk lots of people selling tamas that have no idea of the values!

-When you check in to Tamatalk monthly for news of new Tamagotchi sightings in the US.

-When you bring your tama with you to work and set it out in the open so as not to have any care misses and you don't care what the boss has to say!

-When you keep a flashlight next to your bed in case your tama needs help while it's dark out and you don't want to get up and turn a light on! ( I have to work on this one...I am thinking of finding a tiny LED keychain light to connect to my older versions chains when I am running them!)

You have to hold back from spending your entire paycheck on tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back