you know you're obsessed when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...when you take up crocheting so you can make soft covers for your Tamas because you're more worried for their safety than any other of your electronic devices...

... you turn into a walking Tamapedia overnight as you prowled the internet for everything Tamagotchi.

... you camp out at eBay hoping to find that very first Tamagotchi you got as a kid.

... you take more pictures of your tamagotchis than your 1st car.

:p

When you ask your Tamagotchi to come grocery shopping with you.

...She said yes.

1)When you check tamatalk a little too......often

2)When you check your tamagotchi more than your phone ;3;

3)When you treat your tamagotchi like a living, breathing, pet. Such as: Giving it candy when it does well, scolding it if it poops on the carpet, giving it meals to match the time of the day, giving it desert, talking to it.

When you take care of your Tamagotchi more than yourself

When you like listening to the songs from the Tamagotchi anime/ watch the anime even though you don't understand Japanese

When your on the way home from a place where you couldn't take your tamas and you are missing them so much that you can't wait to get home.

When you're expecting your first color screen tama and you look up guides to it a week before it arrives

when you dress up your tamas with downloadable items (P's and iD series)

When you're expecting your first color screen tama and you look up guides to it a week before it arrives
I remember doing this before I got my iD L. I was so happy when it finally arrived! :D

-when you take your currently running tamas on a walk with you and you put them in your pockets so you can hear them call for you but even if you didn't listen to music during the walk you couldn't hear your babies over the noise on the streets and you forget about them sometimes and you bring them with you anyways.

-when you sing Tamagotchi songs instead of your favorite song that isn't tama related, all day long (I got 'Hop Step Dream' stuck in my head right now)

-when you know you need 3 care misses but you just can't bring yourself to do that to your beloved tama so you give them to it with a pain in your heart.

-when you know what you'll get for Christmas in October already and sure it's gonna be a Tamagotchi

-when you catch yourself having a crush on a TMGC character (I had a crush on Spacytchi)

-when you check ebay and amazon for that Tamagotchi you wanted for Christmas, in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Tamagotchi shippings are your life and you're very overprotective of your favorite Tamagotchi ship.

-flings Mamespetchi at everybody-

When your wishlist won't stop. First I was happy with my 2 v3's then added 2 V2's and then was happy with them until you decided on getting the IDLEs and Tamagotchi Friends ended up saving for what seemed like the longest time for the IDLE's and before you saved that you got the 2 friends dream town. Now thinking that your settled and you think 10 is your limit. Then realize that you will have 8 running tamas decide to get 2 more. Now Friday I am ordering 2 english patched P's. I feell done but at the same time I kinda long for the V4 and V4.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back