YOU MAY NEVER WANT TO EAT SWISS CHEESE AGAIN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be repeating everything people said.

The holes in Swiss cheese isn't made by worms. They were made by bacteria.

Swiss cheese is good....

-mouthwaters-

Wikipedia lies. It says on it the Christopher Columbus is married to Brittnay Spears and they had 8 kids. XD
Cinderpelt is right most compinaies wouldn't go around looking for legal trouble.Except for China, they sure are cheapskates they have done so many things to save money in factoring by not cleaning the products and stuff like that. Over 12,000 kids in China got sick from drinking milk that was not cleaned right because the company wanted to save money.

These things make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your on UNcyclopedia, my friend.. o__o

I hate Swiss anyway, No offense.. xD

I believe the holes are either by bacteria or air. :|

That was unneccisarally rude.Maybe I'm just overly defensive.

Shya. If they were made by drills, then I wanna be a cheesedriller when I grow up D:
I agree with both things.

It would be one of the best ways to break the ice and have an interesting conversation.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I drill holes into swiss cheese!"

"Really?! That's awesome!"

And it would go from there LOL!

I searched something else on google to see if my thing would still pop up and it did except in 4th!!!!!! On the other one it still is the second one. I don't want to be a cheese driller, I want to make Hannah Montana cheese graters!!!!!! xD

Of course it's not made by worms. Don't you people know anything? It's made by flesh eating kittens. (before you reply to this, please note that I'm jk)

Of course it's not made by worms. Don't you people know anything? It's made by flesh eating kittens. (before you reply to this, please note that I'm jk)
..... xD

*Head-desk laugh*

Cecib :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back