You paid how much!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut a random image out with the background to trace. This one came from a wall scroll picture. It had a piece of paper to show the whole thing so people wouldn't open the wall scroll packages. I could have just used another one of my p1/p2/angelgotch background, but I wanted the SM one for now... I probably will switch it to something, lighter in the center.

This is running now. You need to look at it carefully to see it in the picture. The SM background where the top of her uniform is a bit dark where I need to see. Usually I turn it to an angle and see it fine... But I painted the wings to be near perfect. I am still in debate for painting the little white mark on the edge. I don't think I will unless I change my mind.

2zi0l0y.jpg
51v6s8.jpg

Keep in mind, I had to clean the little green board inside a bit. It wasn't directly working when I recieved it. It was at the reset screen with the spaceship. The button sensors weren't directly clean as well as a few other parts. I got them scrubbed up to work. So it wasn't an instant working order. A little bit of TLC made it work. Now its offically mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh. I want one... but I just got my angel and people told me not to buy outta country without money for EMS now... Since I just-about missed one of my packages from the Japan earthquake. I got it in good condition though.

Those are just too cool.

Jason is an excellent seller, even without paying extra for EMS. I've ordered from him before, great experience. Mothra recommends checking out his store for odd Japanese tamas.

Pretty sure I got my Tamagotchi Deka from Jason's. He has good prices and it doesn't take as long for shipping as other out of country sellers.

I got that same v4.5 a few years ago from either Kmart or Walmart. I was surprised to see it on eBay for about $50.

I know, I was surprised too. I look them up every once in a while to see the reviews, and the price almost blew my socks off :mellow: ... that pattern used to be one of the least popular, and the cheapest...now very expensive!

Most expensive:12 for a famalitchi music star included

Least expensive 2 for a v4 I am running right now!

I'm a cheapskate,so I find tamas wherever I can at the cheapest price possible. At the moment I go to Toys R Us for £4.99 tamas. I'm not sure if Toys R Us in the US (or wherever you are) does this,but it's a real good deal. Could someone check for me please? :)

It may not be expensive for an iD L, but I'm going to get one (hopefully) for about $100 total (with shipping and everything), which is amazingly expensive to me since I've never had anything other than a connection and Tama-go.

It may not be expensive for an iD L, but I'm going to get one (hopefully) for about $100 total (with shipping and everything), which is amazingly expensive to me since I've never had anything other than a connection and Tama-go.
I've seen cheaper on eBay (some for just $60 or $70 shipping included).

Where are you buying from?

I just paid about $15 for two v5's (the rocket ship case and the house case)!

Pretty good deal if you ask me. 8]

I was in a Goodwill in Phoenix, Arizona, in 2004 when I found a green Santaclautchi brand new in the package for $25. I snapped that up right away. With what they are going for now, that was a screaming deal. I only had to replace the batteries, which had luckily not leaked. I run it at Christmastime every year. The rest of the year it lives in our safe. No, it is not for sale.

Most iv'e paid was about 65 dollars for the ID

Best deal would be the p1 i got for 25 cents :)

I can't believe some people have spent $70-100 on iDs, iD Ls and colors. I bought a purple one today for $48 or $59 if you include postage. Where on earth are you buying yours from? Mine is a purple iD L already shipped...should be here soon. Until then I have no tamas although I had plenty when I was 10.

Most iv'e paid was about 65 dollars for the ID

Best deal would be the p1 i got for 25 cents :)
$.25? Lucky!

The best deal I got was a NIP P1 and NIP P2 for about $18 total. I also got a used Tamagotchi Angel on eBay for just $20 (my mom bought it though). It's still in great condition, too. It's the one on my avatar. :D

I also found a "Best Friends" pair of V3s at the same Goodwill 4 years later. One is mint green, and the other is light tan, both with flower designs. I paid $3.00 for the pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back