YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND @ K MART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many V2's do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 25 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im an Aussie so this may not be the same for you ^^

I went to Kmart and i saw a double pack of Tama v2s for 20 dollars which i thought was pretty cool but they were ugly designs lol

oh cool!!! I have a tama v1 v2 and now I'm getting a v3 today! but thats weird how they sold tama v1 there! how much were there?

-ztf

there so esey to find becuse all you have to do is first go to toysorus then go to the games and right besidethe game pokemon emerald and its their im not liying.

On Friday I got my 2new v3s.In april my v3 was stolen. I waited for months,phoning Zellers everyday. Finnaly they got them.So i bought...2!

At Wal-Mart a week ago I saw a ton of V2's! Like 25 of them, they wer all laid out on a round table! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I have seen V1's and v2's and V3's at the same time,There used to be this huge rack in our walmart,in the back I found 2 V1's and around 12 V2's and like 40 V3's!

I chose 10 tamagotchi's because I really do have that many!

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: i got my tamagotchi 2 monthes after my b day ! :huh: the highest gen i got to was 6 :huh: now im on 3 and 4 B)
i never can get my tama on that high of generation the highest i got was gen 2 :( :( :(

A V1? I have never seen a V1 OR V2 in stores lately!!! Only V3s! And V3s still sell out! *Jaw drops open*

I haven't seen V1's since they came out, in 2003.

well guesse what the highest gen i got to is 10 iam still on it i have a v2=gen 5

a v2=gen 10!!

a v3=gen 1 brand new

a v3=gen 1 brand new

the two v3S have children so iam going on gen 2

The highest generation I have got to is 40th Generation. Still running! The other Tamagotchi is 6th Generation.

It's my V1 that's 40th. Best version ever! Low maintenance! (Sorry about spelling!) Longer battery life! Easy to look after! Gotta love it!

My V3 is 6th. I hate it. It's hard to look after compared to V1. You know what? They released series 2 of Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 in Australia! Yay! But I am not getting one because firstly I don't really fancy the newer designs and secondly I don't like V3 too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back