Young Mimtchi---How To Get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My current Tamagotchi is a child. She is a Harutchi (look at growth chart here) and I would like to know how to get a Young Mimtchi when she turns into a teenager, like... What skill points and stuff. ;)

Please and thank you. :p

you can't get a young mimitchi there is only mimitchi adult and you've got to play lots and lots of shape and when you get a [!] you've got to choose mr.turtlepedia [the first one that comes in the picture with your tama] and press b [the middle button]and if your pencil[intelligence points] is atleast more than 60 then maybe [probably] you will get a mimitchi. hope i helped

you can't get a young mimitchi there is only mimitchi adult and you've got to play lots and lots of shape and when you get a [!] you've got to choose mr.turtlepedia [the first one that comes in the picture with your tama] and press b [the middle button]and if your pencil[intelligence points] is atleast more than 60 then maybe [probably] you will get a mimitchi. hope i helped
Erm... there is a Young Mimitchi. :p Look at the character chart I posted. ;)

Uh-oh. I was given a chest and all Kimi's happy hearts went down, twice! Does this mean I won't get a Young Mimitchi? :) People always say if you drop their hearts below 3 full it won't be a good character. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you tale good care you sould get it and you have to go into the mame family

I fed my Tama a lot of Sushi and never let either meter get below 3 hearts and I now have Young Mimetchi (sp?).

I wasn't really trying for him, but that's how it ended up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back