young_mimitchi petition!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aleast she admited it . it takes alot to admit that to so many people and now everyone likes you as the same as before zoee358 never admited it and everyone hates her and is careful aound her so come back please

I know shes really sorry,so i want her to come back too :D ! please come back.every body knows you didnt mean what u did ^_^ . come back.you know you want to. :D

O thought this was for the Young Mimitchi, the character. :( :D :D :lol: :rolleyes:

I dont really know young_mimitchi or Tamakitten, but they both seem nice and I want to help them out. :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]young_Mimitchi Come back!![/SIZE]

I definitely want young_mimitchi to come back!! It's good that she realized that what she did was wrong...but we forgive her!! COME BACK YOUNG_MIMITCHI!!!

I know,she's really sorry.She's so sorry that she doesn't want to ver be seen again,she even locked herself in her room.
That's sad I think that she should come back again

Good News!

I showed this to young_mimitchi and she might come back soon!

I showed it to her.

She's my sister and I showed it to her.

I showed it to her.She's my sister and I showed it to her.
Then- this is just ridiculous, sure it is good thing, but it would be easy for her to come back ;) ! :)

It would but she said she won't come bck so I want her to see how many people like her so she'll change her mind.

It would but she said she won't come bck so I want her to see how many people like her so she'll change her mind.
Okay, then (man I don't know what I type anymore.).

sence you showed her about it i am hoping she'll come back

sence you showed her about it i am hoping she'll come back
Agree even though I've never met her before, but seen some of her posts, and I think she's sneaking I saw her post sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back