Younger Tama Fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, this topic is basically about younger Tamagotchi fans. A lot of people here have had Tamas since 1997, when they were released, and some of us are young kids who just got their first Tama-Go yesterday. People who have had Tamas since their release, what do you think of us younger fans? Do you think we shouldn't be into Tamas because we aren't old enough? Do you think we are not properly into them and don't understand the concept of them? Or do you just see us as Tama fans who just weren't around to use the vintages?

I think we are just as into Tamas as any adult, and even though Tamagotchi is five years older than me, I can still be into them.

- Dazzmina -

I think that it is perfectly fine for younger people to use the Tamagotchi unit,aren't they what the product is marketed for? :huh:

Anyway,as long as young ruffians are not throwing Tamagotchi units around,I'm fine with it. :)

Code:
</html>

I think it's great that a younger generation can now experience how much fun Tamagotchis can be. Opening up the packaging and playing with your first Tamagotchi is an amazing memory to share. :)

its like the new generation with the new mario game, they didn't know what theyre missing like with the older mario vs the old tamagotchi's i feel bad that youu younger kids missed out on such things, i strongly advise buying older tam's (younger kids)

I think that it is perfectly fine for younger people to use the Tamagotchi unit,aren't they what the product is marketed for? :huh:

Anyway,as long as young ruffians are not throwing Tamagotchi units around,I'm fine with it. :)

Code:
Lol, I used to throw Tamas around. When I was eight or nine, I broke...two or three Tamas I think? Oh well, I'm okay with them now.
its like the new generation with the new mario game, they didn't know what theyre missing like with the older mario vs the old tamagotchi's i feel bad that youu younger kids missed out on such things, i strongly advise buying older tam's (younger kids)
I personally dislike the older versions, but that's just me. At least I know what I missed.

- Dazzmina -

* removed - off topic *

Last edited by a moderator:
I find no problem in the concept of younger people liking Tamagotchi. It's nice to find younger fans that appreciate the history of the line or at the very least have some knowledge about it, but it's not a necessity. Whether you grew up with them since '97 or are only discovering them now, the fact alone that Tamagotchi fans still thrive and exist makes me happy. I do enjoy talking with others who have been with them since the beginning like I have, but that doesn't mean they matter any more or less in my eyes than anyone else.

Long live the Tamagotchi-appreciating generations! :wub:

*removed - off topic*

I've never given it that kind of thought.

I've met lots of tama fans of all ages on this site and I've never really judged anyone by their age, just by how much I have in common with them as far as tamagotchis are concerned.

If anything I've encountered more prejudice from younger members who've accused me of being too old to be interested in tamagotchis - but that attitude has never bothered me, nor has it made me treat all young people "the same way". We all have things to learn, no matter what age we are. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. It's nice to find so many people together who are interested in tamagotchis.

Thinking on it further, I do come across a lot of members who don't realise how much their tastes in music and films / anime are similar to mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back