Your all time favourite band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles. <3 No doubt about it. And choosing a favourite song by them is just too difficult.

"In My Life" and "Here, There, and Everywhere" are some of their best, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, the only band I like is a Japanese one called Dream5! And the only songs I listen to by them are the Tamagotchi theme songs...they're all awesome, but I especially love the Yume Kira Dream ending credits and the one called Like and Peace or whatever..."SAY HAPPY!" =D

Well, thereotically Voltaire has a band... And I like all of his songs.

I also like AFI, but not all of the songs. I guess "Breathing towers to heaven" is quite good.

I have 5 favourite bands but I've liked them all for a while :-/

Muse, 30 Seconds To Mars, My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco and Foster The People

Green Day is my fave band of all time! :wub:

"Holiday" is my fave song by them~

My all-time favourite band is OneRepublic. A favourite song of mine from them is definitely their new single "Feel Again". I can't wait for their new album. :)

I think AFI is slowly becoming my favorite band. (Yes, I've heard their old albums- I have all 24 of them on my phone.)

I can't stop listening to Fainting Spells and Torch Song...

Shiny toy guns!! I love them so much and always will. I started crying when Carah came back. Their new album just came out a few weeks ago if you want to check it out. :]

Maroon 5! Awesome music! And my favorite has got to be She Will be Loved.

Owl City, I put links to most of my favorite songs in my siggy. I don't really know a lot of other bands, though. I guess Panic! At The Disco is pretty cool, and also Maroon 5. My favorite Panic! At The Disco song is When The Day Met The Night, by the way. ^_^

I'm in a toss up between System Of A Down and Linkin Park. My favorite songs by them are B.Y.O.B and One Step Closer. :3

THE KILLERS!!!!

the-killers-berlin-fest-2012.jpg

My favourite songs by them are On Top, Read my Mind, Human, Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll, Somebody Told Me, Mr. Brightside, Smile Like You Mean It, and tons more. I pretty much love every single song by them.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back