Your beautiful dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
3 happy dreams:

1) I dreamt that I've got full green karma

2) A dream that orange puffles were popping up in Club Penguin (just like the yellow puffles!)

And get ready for the BEST dream........

I've got a million LMs (Malta Lira) and bought an ASIMO robot!!

I've had a dream that revolved around a guy I like. I forget most of the plot. It was utterly unromantic. I think that would be the only dream I've had that was more nice then confusing or just strange.

Pshaw- I have crazy dreams. For instance, I met this lady... on this island... who grew into a watermelon... that was half pink and half green.... with feathers... after she jumped into an ovular gourd. o_O

The most beautiful dream I will have is when I have my first lucid dream which I am actually training for. ^__^

I was famous.

I was in a play that went on for THREE DAYS ( I love acting )

I went on a date with *sighs like the fangirl I am* Josh Hutcherson

I think I have more i dont remember them

EDIT: And I was on my favorite showeh as a guest (possibly permanent) star. Also

P.S. what does lucid mean?????

Last edited by a moderator:
well once I dreamed I went to Hawaii and then all of a sudden I started to fly,it was beautiful and weird.

My best dream was that I got to meet anyone from Hannah Montana, and I met Mitchell musso and he kissed me. :) It was nice. xD

P.S. what does lucid mean?????
It's where when you are in a dream and you realize you are dreaming so you are awake in your dream pretty much. So, you can defy everything that holds you down here on earth. Fly, talk to random people, explore Mars- you get where I'm going. The possibilities are endless! ^__^

my dreams are always "lucid". it's amazing. well, like, 95% of them are. last night, i had a huge 18' foot white, feathered wings. it feels so great to fly. you should try it sometime ^.^[if you like flying and love reading, read maximum ride by patterson.] i also met this one guy i met on the internet in real life, and that was cool. sometimes, since i can control my dreams, i like dreaming more than my real life. once i went into tat one game, animal crossing. i love dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back