Your Cat/Kitten!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
OK, so my dad won't let me get one. :) (He said he 'doesn't like cats.' Like dogs are any better? They drool, not cats. > :( ) Anyway, I wanted to see really cute cats or kittens. (Please don't tell me use the internet. I've searched, and a real cyclops kitten that lived for one day and a two headed cat came up. FOR REAL!) I know my friend has one named Wether, so I want to see cats/kittens cause I don't see them much. -_-

~Mr.Canvas~ :D

Pyon, I can't wait to see Eddie. If my Internet worked, I'd see it...

You have a cat Pyon? I'd think you have a dog since you draw lots of wolves and wolves are related to dogs.

~Mr.Canvas~ :mellow:

i belive ghostly cats count as pets right and also dogs are the ultiment evil theyre here to eat our cats and get rid of cat people

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyon, I can't wait to see Eddie. If my Internet worked, I'd see it...
You have a cat Pyon? I'd think you have a dog since you draw lots of wolves and wolves are related to dogs.

~Mr.Canvas~ :mellow:
Well, yeah. I have two cats. I don't know if I would have the time to take care of a dog, and I don't really like the smaller ones. I like the big ones like siberian husky and american eskimo - but those are too big for us to keep. I'm actually more of a cat person, but I like dogs too :3

Eddie is cute :3

My friend borrowed my camera, so I can't take a pic of my kit', Bam :[

But if your really curious of what he looks like, I'll give you a brief description:

Male, black, green eyed kitty. He's uber tiny though, but he's playfull :]

Tiger Plays With Camera, While I take Pic!
https://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/hy...Pictures091.flv

*Sniff, Sniff*

Tiger plays on couch!

Sylvester in the back yard.

Squeaky

More of Spueaky!

Sylvester!

Lol, Tiger Lily is meh baby kitty. We love her to death at my hosue, but she bites your lips if you kiss her head... Shes really playful!

Squeaky is the oldest, had her for about.. six years.

Sylvesters our middle kitty, had him for four years.

And Tiger Lily just joined us on May 25.
Awwwww! :3 Tiger's such a cutie!

~Mr.Canvas~ :)

i belive ghostly cats count as pets right and also dogs are the ultiment evil theyre here to eat our cats and get rid of cat people
Well on that note I bet you didn't know that cats can endure as much damage as a dog. The cats usually try to scratch the dogs eyes, my dog always chases cats cause my Grandad doesn't like them and told him to :) . I don't have anything against cats, but I don't really like them I'm more of a dog person.

Here's my doggie instead :nazotchi: ;

https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa190/b.../Picture062.jpg

I can't get the writing on!

I don't have any pictures of my [really darn cute] cat, Dylan. But I will describe him.

He is 5 years old, so technically he is an adult kitty. His fur is short, and it's orange with darker orange stripes. My sister thinks Dylan is overweight because of the small extra flub on his tummay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back