YOUR Childen's Generation (The Future)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IF you have childern, will they be playing Tamagotchis like you are today?

• YES! Tamagotchis RULE!! They will still be in the future and interest my children's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I think Tamagotchis won't be that interesting to the my children's generation because of

• I am not quite sure yet....

• I am not planning on having any children!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet 'n sour tama

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]When you grow up and have kids, do you think their generation would still be playing Tamagotchis like us? :huh: Or will they be too ocupied about the latest technology the future will hold and Tamagotchis will go out of style?? :huh: Vote and express what you think! :D [/SIZE]

Hmm........This is a hard question to anwser. I luv playing Tamagotchis but since it seems that the world is "shrinking" nowadays with the latest technology it is hard to tell if MY children will be playing with tamagotchis :huh:

ummmm idono...

i think they will

i agree problie v30 or even v40..

but u never no!!

ummmm idono...i think they will

i agree problie v30 or even v40..

but u never no!!
They could be true! Or you also never kno if it wouldn't be called a Tamagotchi anymore, maybe it would be more hightech that Bandai would have to give it a special name! Like "High Tama" or something (because it is so HIGH-tech)

Hmm........This is a hard question to anwser. I luv playing Tamagotchis but since it seems that the world is "shrinking" nowadays with the latest technology it is hard to tell if MY children will be playing with tamagotchis :huh:
yea, the world seems to be shrinking even more with all the technology coming out NOW! just think about the future..... :huh:

They could be true! Or you also never kno if it wouldn't be called a Tamagotchi anymore, maybe it would be more hightech that Bandai would have to give it a special name! Like "High Tama" or something (because it is so HIGH-tech)
Yeah but if they called it High Tama, it sounds like drunk tama. Because ya know, high, drunk, yea you get it.

Anyways. Will my kids play with tamas?

Only if they want to, and only if Bandai still makes them.

Tamagotchis are good if a hurricane comes or the power goes out! And will be focused on the latest tamagotchi technolegy! :wacko:

Neeee.. in the future I'm really scared about the new inventions that'll be made. I'm afraid there'll be no school, real friends, (yeah.. imaginative, am I..? :lol: ) and.. maybe you'll even maybe like.. build a child instead? o.o

But I really hope tamagotchis are still in at that time. NO HOT NEW TECHNOLOGY ALLOWED IN WORLD THAT WILL RUIN MY CHILD'S FUTURE! Thank you, :wacko:

Ahh.....depends :wacko: Shouldn't our kids be more focused on the latest-technology? It's bound to happen. You know it will :)

Grandparents-Radio

Parents-TV

Us-Computer

Our kids-?

They'll probably be something invented that will keep our children occupied and amused, and what can we do about it? When I'm older and have my own kids then I wouldn't suspect they'd want to play with a boring old tamagotchi. Who knows? Maybe a newer, high-tech version of tamagotchi might come out. :blink:

*Tgd*

If Tamagotchis are still in fashion, yes, if they're not, I'll just give my kids my Tamagotchis.

-Kuchipatchi-

Of course they will. They will have NO CHOICE!! :D

Just kidding. :mimitchi: Actually, I'm very close to the age where people start families, and I would love it if my future children were to have an interest in Tamagotchi. I will certainly at the very least introduce them to Tamagotchi. Wouldn't that be cute...a family who raises Tamagotchi together? ;) hehee

Tamagotchi stand a very good chance at being popular a few years from now, even with the advances in technology. I mean, look how popular stuffed animals, Monopoly, basketball and football still are today. Tamagotchi will still be around. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you're a kid now, this is already true. You're playing the second generation of Tamagotchis.

Not sure how many of you know, but about decade ago, the Tamagotchi craze hit my middle school, and pretty much everywhere else. Those Tamas were much simpler, with only one game, only one type of food, 7 or 8 adult forms only, no mating, naming, or genders; they couldn't visit other Tamas either.

Now I'll be graduating college soon, and it's really bizzare to see these new Tamagotchis everywhere. I couldn't resist to buy some, and I'm amazed how much they've improved.

I don't see why people are worried about technology passing over Tamagotchis and making them outdated for newer generations. If Bandai's smart, they'll keep improving them as techonology improves too. Color screens, better sounds, backlights, more to do, etc.

I can see many future generations still playing with these kinds of toys, as long as Bandai keeps updating them with current technology. The idea of having a fun little portable pet seems pretty universal to me. Kids, adults, male and female... I see quite a varitey of people who are interested in these.

Keep it up Bandai! :)

Yeah but if they called it High Tama, it sounds like drunk tama. Because ya know, high, drunk, yea you get it.
Anyways. Will my kids play with tamas?

Only if they want to, and only if Bandai still makes them.
(Sorry off topic sord-of here) LoL I agree with you! Maybe High Tama isnt such a great name for the new Tamagotchis in the future

I bet mi children will be playing with Tamagotchi... I mean, Tamas are 10 now!!!!!!!! If thye can last that long they cna keep going. And anyway, v4s r in now with the latest tech. Maybe by the time we have children Taamgotchi will be actual ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=10pt]When you grow up and have kids, do you think their generation would still be playing Tamagotchis like us? :wub:   Or will they be too ocupied about the latest technology the future will hold and Tamagotchis will go out of style?? :lol:   Vote and express what you think! :D [/SIZE]
I am going to write in my will that I want my version 1 Tamagotchi Connexion to be passed down the family because my version 3 probably won't be working by then because the A button is ALREADY starting to stop working! I will also write that I want it to be cared for well, paused or put to sleep in times when care is hard to give, battery changed wheneer it needs to be changed, not brought anywhere near water and to be extra cautious with it. I don't care if new Tamagotchi versions come out and the version 1s are very much out of style. If they're so into the connection thing, if possible they may as well connect the new Tamagotchi and my version 1 together. If the v1 suffers wear and tear it shall be sent to BanDai (who will be given strict instructions to keep the version 1 a version 1 and not change it to whatever version is out) unless they can't do anything either, in which case the Tamagotchi will be preserved as a family treasure.

Oh, and do you want my idea for my Tamagotchi of the Future? Here's my idea: Tamagotchi Revolution. Wireless communication with an IR port to connect with older ones. Colour screen. Rechargeable batteries. USB link to computer or Wi-Fi link if you lose cord. Backlight. Lots of characters packed with personality. Places to go and more things to do. Games taken from previous versions as well as new games so you can have a taste of the past. Such as guess which way I'm gonna look and Dance and Heading (because Heading will probably be old by then). Challenge other Tamagotchi users in games via wireless communication. I even have an idea for part of the advert! "Tamagotchi Revolution, the latest evolution, wireless communication! Challenge other Tamagotchi in the many Games of the Gotchi, go on giant shopping sprees! Connect with the computer, via cordlink or Wi-fi, see your Tamagotchi live and play!" And because things like that in the future probably won't cost so much to make, Tamagotchi Revolution won't be that expensive.

You have a very vivid imagionation dancinkaley! I like it!

Does anyone else wants to share THEIR opioion or expression about this poll?

-sweet 'n sour tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back