your class schedule

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in 7th grade.1 - Social Studies

2 - Band

3 - Health

4 - Math Lab or English Lab

5A - Reading Essentials

5B - Lunch

5C - Advisory

6 - Math (Pre-Algebra)

7 - English

8 - Science

9 - Team Instruction
Mah. What instrument do you play?

I lurve band. <3

Period 1: Honors Algebra

Period 2: Honors Algebra

Period 3: P.E.

Period 4: Reading

Period 5: Language Arts

Period 6: Advanced Drama

Period 7: Lunch

Period 8: French

Period 9: Social Studies (Tuesday Thursday and Friday)

Period 10: Science (Monday Wednesday and Friday)

8th grade, I start @ 8:05 and get out @ 2:50

Classes are 37 minutes and passing periods are 3 minutes

Period One: Theatre 1A (Advanced)

Period Two: French 1

Period Three: English 1 Honors

Period Four: Foundations of Personal Fitness (required) // Individual Sports 1 (semester long classes)

Then, after class, I have 30 minutes for lunch, then I go back to fourth and have study hall for 30 minutes. Our school has 2000 kids (just for 9-10 grade) so we have four different lunches.

Period Five: Biology Honors

Period Six: Geometry Honors

Period Seven: World Geography (this is my only non-honors class...and apparently it's harder than the honors course xD)

I'm a fishie. (Freshman)

My time schedule is based on a 10-day cycle and each day is different. I have 6 modules per day, excluding homeroom/chapel, recess and lunch.

Today (Day 5)'s schedule is:

- CHAPEL SERVICE -

Lesson 1: P.E.

Lesson 2: P.E.

- RECESS -

Lesson 3: Humanities

Lesson 4: Assembly

- LUNCH -

Lesson 5: Maths

Lesson 6: Technology

I have a different schedule for each odd week and each even week. I have a 30 minute recess and 50 minute lunch.

Classes are an hour long and pastoral is for 20 minutes. Friday period 5 is a makeup lesson for any classes we have missed in the week due to a school reason.

Odd Weeks

Monday.

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Entertaining and Hospitality - Mrs G.

Italian - Mrs R

Recess

Humanities - Mrs L

Humanities - Mrs L

Lunch

P.E - Miss C

Tuesday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Math - Mrs M

Science - Mr B

Recess

Humanities - Mrs L

Italian - Mrs R

Lunch

Drama Styles - Mr A

Wednesday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Humanities - Mrs L

Humanities - Mrs L

Recess

P.E - Miss C

Humanities - Mrs L

Lunch

Math - Mrs M

Thursday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Science - Mr B

Entertaining And Hospitality - Mrs G

Recess

Drama Styles - Mr A

Humanities - Mrs L

Lunch

Humanities - Mrs L

Friday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Humanities - Mrs L

Health - Miss C

Recess

Math - Mrs M

Science - Mr B

Lunch

?

Even Week

Monday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Humanities - Mrs L

P.E - Miss C

Recess

Math - Mrs M

Science - Mr B

Lunch

Italian - Mrs R

Tuesday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Humanities - Mrs L

Recess

Humanities - Mrs L

P.E - Miss C

Lunch

Humanities - Mrs L

Wednesday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Science - Mr B

Math - Mrs M

Recess

Italian - Mrs R

Drama Styles

Lunch

Humanities - Mrs L

Thursday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Health - Miss C

Humanities - Mrs L

Recess

Humanities - Mrs L

Math - Mrs M

Lunch

Science - Mr B

Friday

-

Pastoral - Ms R

Drama Styles - Mr A

Recess

Humanities - Mrs L

Humanities - Mrs L

Lunch

?

Today my timetable was:

P1 - English

P2 - Science

-LUNCH-

P3 - Maths

-LUNCH-

P4 - Mandated PE

I can't believe some of you have 10+ periods o_O That's insane.

My middle and high schools were only 6 periods.

For those of you who have 7 or more, how long are your classes?

My classes were roughly 45-50 minutes each with a 30 minute lunch that felt like 15 minutes. We also only had 3 minutes between classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st Period-Science

2nd Period-open ended practice

3rd Period-Gym

4th Period-study hall

~Lunch~

5th Period-Content reading (social studies)

6th Period-Pre algebra (math)

7th period-English

8th period-acedemic games

then we leave >:3

My classes were roughly 45-50 minutes each with a 30 minute lunch that felt like 15 minutes. We also only had 3 minutes between classes.
The highschool at home has seven periods a day (or you could have another, if you came to school extremely early). The classes are about 50 minutes long and they have four minute passing periods. They also have a seven minute 'brunch' break in the morning and about forty minutes for lunch. My middle school was pretty similar too, but periods were only 45 minutes and we had a fifteen minute brunch and five minute passing periods.

My schedule at this school is really confusing. It rotates every day and stuff. Monday schedule: Bio, Bio (Mondays have double lab periods for science), assembly, free period, lunch, math, french, history, english. Tuesday schedule: Bio, free period, meetings (for clubs and stuff or advisory sometimes), history, lunch, math, french, english, free period. Wednesday: Free period (meaning I get to sleep in later :p ), history, advising, english, lunch, math, french, free, bio. Thursday: history, english, lunch, math, french, bio, free period. Friday: English, free period, assembly, bio, lunch, math, french, piano, history.

And later on in the year my free periods will be filled with public speaking and information technology.

I have 7 periods. School starts at 9. Ends at 4:15.

Each class is about 50 minutes to an hour. Some more, some less. It's all give and take. 4th is the longest, because that's when we do all our lunches.

And he have 5 minutes between classes.

Lets see.

Before 9:55-- Hyper stuff in the form room like jumping around and stuff :p lol

Period 1+2 then break

BREAK 15 mins

Period 3+4

LUNCH! 11:50- 1:15 Whoopee lunch is soooo long

4 Periods

END OF SCHOOL 3:40

I have 7 periods. School starts at 9. Ends at 4:15.Each class is about 50 minutes to an hour. Some more, some less. It's all give and take. 4th is the longest, because that's when we do all our lunches.

And he have 5 minutes between classes.
You go to school at 9? O: That's what I want to happen in my school district. I always argue that we could just have the school day go into the early evening. It would be wonderful. But I always get, "No. The sports teams need to practice. And then they need to go home and study. They won't have to if the school day cuts into the evening." :p

We have 7 periods. Though it could be counted as almost 8, as 4th period is a double period. (i.e. I have Honors World History first and then I have lunch). We have 4 minutes in the hallways to switch and periods are about 50 minutes. School officially starts at 7:50 (My bus pulls in about 7:20) and ends at 2:45. I get home at about 3:20.

Unless it's Wednesday. Then our classes are about 43 minutes long, and we have an extra period after 3rd and before 4th. It's club/free period. I go down to the art room every activity period, unless I have a project due or something. Then I hit the library.

In Junior High school started at 7:37. We had 9 periods, about 40 minutes long. We got out at about 2:30. We had a lot of mandatory elective-type classes to take. (i.e. 7th grade you had to take Computer Keyboarding and Exploratory French, Exploratory German, and Exploratory Spanish along with Art, a music course, and Phys. Ed. In 8th you had to take Cooking, Sewing, Today's Teen, Industrial Materials, Visual Communications, and, Power Technology, along with Art, a music course, and of course Phys. Ed. There was also an ESP program for those who wanted to take extra courses, along with a club period Tuesdays and Thursdays. A lot, I know).

I like the Intermediate High School because you didn't have to take 1834756 electives that you hated. D<

I also like the IHS because of the 7-period day. It goes quicker. :)

^ 7:37? I hate how schools do that. Stick random numbers in there. My elementary ended at 3:14 and on minimum days, it ended at 1:11.

Yeah. We start at nine. I get on the bus at around 8:25ish, and I get to school around 8:45ish.

I like being able to wake up after my sister leaves for school (she's in 4th and leaves at 7:20 because her's starts at 7:45), but the sucky part is that I don't get home till 4:35ish, thanks to the bus. Not only that but if you're doing anything after school such as play rehearsals and in the case of some of my friends, band and football, you don't get home till after 6.

^ 7:37? I hate how schools do that. Stick random numbers in there. My elementary ended at 3:14 and on minimum days, it ended at 1:11.
Yeah. We start at nine. I get on the bus at around 8:25ish, and I get to school around 8:45ish.

I like being able to wake up after my sister leaves for school (she's in 4th and leaves at 7:20 because her's starts at 7:45), but the sucky part is that I don't get home till 4:35ish, thanks to the bus. Not only that but if you're doing anything after school such as play rehearsals and in the case of some of my friends, band and football, you don't get home till after 6.
Most of the after-school activites at my school don't get back until after 6 anyway. T__________T

Each class is 45 minutes for me

Changes everyday

Break-20 mins

Lunch-45mins

We have 5 lessons a day and each is 1hr long

My monday one is:

English

Maths

-----Break

Art

French

-----Lunch

English again

Home time

It changes every day and we have seven blocks or periods. Like we have Day 1-6 so Day 1 might fall on Monday or Tuesday and then Thursdays are half days so we only have four blocks and those change every month. Haha, its easy if you memorize the blocks on each day but I juss ask ppl in my class.

Our school starts at 8:20 AM but we have to be in homeroom and listen to announcment by 8:15. Then lunch break is from 11:28 - 12:15. Then classes start again at 12:25 then school ends at 2:45.

On Thursays it ends at 11:58 and we have a locker break from 10:12 - 10:15

1) Algebra 1

2) PE

3) Teacher Assistant

4) Social Studies

5) Science

6/7) Language Arts

That's it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back